List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol they went to BigFooty boards?

Yet 12 Sack Hinkley threads on they won't budge there.
Hi Port Board

We'll accept this deal if we can trade out Ken Hinkley instead of a pick.

Cheers

Last I looked, North was in Victoria.
Yeah but it’s 3kms away from Collingwood and Carlton mate.

That makes a huge difference.

I personally would rather forgo the extra $250k salary per year, and have my original club hate me to not have to travel those 3kms.

I'm a bit confused with Ratkins being described as `steak knives' as part of the Houston trade.

Genuine high quality steak knives are an asset, but getting that POS would be akin to the plastic crap you used once at a barbie and then threw away with the rest of the rubbish.

As Ford suggested Cripps was totally tone deaf on picking him up, and why the **** bring in a B grade 30 yo who regularly displayed his disdain for Port to play sanfl for one season on 400k anyway, and there is always the risk kern would select the campaigner for the Power and make us a bigger laughing stock than we already are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah but it’s 3kms away from Collingwood and Carlton mate.

That makes a huge difference.

I personally would rather forgo the extra $250k salary per year, and have my original club hate me to not have to travel those 3kms.
Yeah, but North can simply set the end point for a 3km time trial in Collingwood/Carlton

Makes you wonder...

We play the long game. Genuinely fair at the trade table over the years when making a commitment to a player we want to bring into the club, or pay what we need to to get what we want when trying to move up the draft board.

Now when it's our turn to cash in a valuable commodity, we get reamed.

GTFO.

If true that has to have Warrens fingerprints on it.....Koch would've been hiding under the table
Koch would have been hiding under the table with Coz Cardone trying to coax him out with some iced vovos so he could vote to accept the Collingwood deal.

Pretty much this KrispyKremeMullanikka
"Houston camp furious." Wow. Find me a Port supporter who gives a sh*t.

Management are gonna be management. I hope we put our foot down and he + his management is told you’re not going anywhere unless NM gives a great deal. If not 15 mins before the deadline, the club closes up shop on selling Dan, and CD has the biggest smug grin like only he knows best when interviewed.

I hope someone from the club reads this and someone informs CD to do this and he does it.

Collingwood dont have any more to give. I think its dead unless another player comes up.....

I think its North or he stays. Either outcome i am fine with.
I would do anything for love, but I won't play for North.

Be hard to not take this personally as a North supporter/player

Makes you wonder...

We play the long game. Genuinely fair at the trade table over the years when making a commitment to a player we want to bring into the club, or pay what we need to to get what we want when trying to move up the draft board.

GTFO.
Which is exactly why any talk of taking a little less to keep Paul Connors happy is horseshit. It never comes back around.

Makes you wonder...

GTFO.
Being everyone's 2nd favourite team doesn't work on ANY level.

It is ANTI Port Adelaide.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Dan Houston requests trade to Victoria - will stay if deal can't be done

Remove this Banner Ad

Back