News Dan Houston traded to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol. Can we friggin delist rory atkins and just give him his 400 odd k?

The deal didn't bloody change from last night!
It was incorrectly reported yesterday that pick 50 wasn't part of the deal, it was certainly part of the deal yesterday arvo based on who I spoke to. So I have absolutely no idea how the deal has changed.

Pick 50 will come in because of academy selections and what not, and I won't be surprised for them to package 50 and 36 for a pick in the 20s, but fücking hell this is massive under for a 2 time All-Australian and the fans have an absolute right to be irate.

Just watch them come out now and say that the draft pick value they got for Houston (13, 29 and 36) is equivalent to pick 3 or whatever the number is.

And FYI, the Board didn't get involved last night - that's a furphy.

The deal didn't bloody change from last night!
It was incorrectly reported yesterday that pick 50 wasn't part of the deal, it was certainly part of the deal yesterday arvo based on who I spoke to. So I have absolutely no idea how the deal has changed.

Pick 50 will come in because of academy selections and what not, and I won't be surprised for them to package 50 and 36 for a pick in the 20s, but fücking hell this is massive under for a 2 time All-Australian and the fans have an absolute right to be irate.

Just watch them come out now and say that the draft pick value they got for Houston (13, 29 and 36) is equivalent to pick 3 or whatever the number is.

And FYI, the Board didn't get involved last night - that's a furphy.
I'm convinced it would've been contract stuff in the background, who is liable for what payments, that is what held it up.

Salary cap impacts, etc.

images

Remove this Banner Ad

News Dan Houston traded to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back