News Dan Houston traded to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Omg Rat from the cows will come to Port, can you believe it! I always remember him as the guy who ran past Motlop in the miracle showdown goal, and I couldn’t stop laughing at him. Wow!

looks like we were only stalling to see if he would budge on the North option. And he hasn't and we've folded. Poor from the club, but i'm still more pissed at Dan. No player has left on such shitty terms like this for a while, what a knob.

Can't wait to see our three new recruits, none of whom were first team regulars at bottom 10 teams, tear up the track for us next year. To think we only had to give up half of our AA players and next year's first draft pick to do it.

Oh, and of course congratulations for levelling the playing field and giving a key rival a huge leg up back into the eight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did we GET anything for Atkins?

Did Gold Coast really tell us, our F1 isn't enough and that we needed to help them with salary cap relief?

Pick 50

I feel sorry for the kid who gets picked up at 13. Everyone will be saying thats who we got for Dan, likelyhood is he wont have to be coached under Ken for his career so he may end up a gun. Good luck young fella

I'm still not forgetting the trade we made last year when we're assessing this. Excluding a bunch of late picks and minor swaps that don't matter, the crux of what we've done is this:

Outs: Dan Houston, 2025 first rounder
Ins: Jack Lukosius, Ivan Soldo, Esava Ratugolea, Joe Richards, Rory Atkins.

A contracted dual AA for a talented flake and four spuds. That would be terrible trading on the value of the players alone. But somehow we've also given up an extra first rounder for the privilege?

Sack everyone.

So Collingwood for a contracted back2back AA

Gave up a future first in a weak draft that everyone expects to fall in the teens
A contracted HBF worth a pick around 30
An uncontracted 9 gamer that is 25yo
And pick 26

We sure Davies isn't going to Collingwood?
I am sure it is all above board.... like the greyhound syndicate

Remove this Banner Ad

News Dan Houston traded to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back