News Dan Houston traded to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

The only two points of solace I have for the trade is:

1. Our backline was very good without Houston and played more defensively.
2. Although the picks coming back to us could've been better, I hope and dearly hope the List Management guys have their eyes on some studs in a deep draft.

After that, I've had a crap day and this has just added to it.
Point 1 is an argument for letting Houston go. It’s absolutely does not justify what we got for him.

Rory Atkins.. i ****ing hate that guy

It will make me sick to see him wearing a power guernsey

The only two points of solace I have for the trade is:

1. Our backline was very good without Houston and played more defensively.
2. Although the picks coming back to us could've been better, I hope and dearly hope the List Management guys have their eyes on some studs in a deep draft.

After that, I've had a crap day and this has just added to it.
Our backline looked like shit vs Geelong and Sydney. We need to actually score. He was the only one that could make that happen from HB

Tom Scully will probably lose his spot on the list because of Spud Ratkins

They'll still delist a few in the coming weeks. A lot of players were told.at their exit interview it was a sit and hold situation until trade week was over.
Was the pick 58 pre trade going to be used?
Is there a poor bloke that is being delisted for Rory ****ing Atkins haha

The only comfort I am getting out of this is Dan is 28 next year....the only comfort.

Luko 13,29 I guess are not finished products where Dan has peaked.
I will be wishing some misfortune on the sellout. I'd boo him, but I am no longer a member, which has been further solidified by today's bend over. And Steph, I am sure he will upgrade you to a new model in the not-too-distant future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We take Lukosius (fringe player in 2025 GC team) $2.5 million salary + Atkins (nobody) $450K

Thats $2.95 million we take and give GC OUR Future First

List management team your dead to me!

These two clowns are going to make us delist Scully & K.Marshall who I'd rather have and develop for another year than bring in list cloggers!

4D Chess?

In fairness Lukosius does have great potential.
I think the main reason he isn't rated here is because he's been linked with the Crows before so you were getting ready to bag him in advance.

Atkins and the other bloke I'm not really familiar with so cant comment.

Nah mate we'd struggle with 1D chess aka walking in a straight line without falling over. I was alluding to concerns for Todd Marshall's ongoing health post repeat concussions. Think we see Luko as a slot in replacement, increasing his value to us.

Atkins is the kind of guy you actively dislike because reasons and I'm embarrassed that he's here.

Can't imagine any 4D chess going on with us merely holding out for minor 2nd and 3rd round pick upgrades.

They'll still delist a few in the coming weeks. A lot of players were told.at their exit interview it was a sit and hold situation until trade week was over.

If I was Narkle I wouldn't be planting a tree.

He won't be wearing a power guernsey - he'll be wearing the prison bars 🤬

There are a lot worse than him that have worn it these past few years. Not all of them sanfl top ups either.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Dan Houston traded to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back