Trade Requested Dan Houston [UFA 2027] - wants to head to Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

All your HB are shit which is why you struggle to get the ball to the forward line.
Unfortunately that isn't quite right, we struggle to transition because our midfield is full of slow bulls who can't get separation on transition so we rely on curnow, tdk, McKay to take pack marks.

Is it just me, or is the irony of this that a pick 11 straight swap between Carl and PA feels pretty much accurate 😂
The first big controversy of trade radio! I am sure that they are playing it up for the audience. While 11 would still be unders it would be much closer to accurate if he was out of contract. In contract for 3 more years? Nah. We should absolutely hold him to that unless it’s something that moves the needle a bit for us.

North need to talk Dan around I'm not convinced Carlton have anything worth getting excited for in the near future & North have some good kids and a proven coach. Clarko get ya sales pitch hat on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it’s Houston or picks 12 and 20 like previously mentioned in this thread from GC, give me the picks. Berry/Hotton and Hannaford/Moraes sound much better to me. This draft top 25 are very good.

I’m 100% hoping we don’t go after Houston

This. Our HBFs are not Houston, but we have enough depth on this line: Saad, Docherty, Williams, Boyd, Newman, Wilson, Cincotta. Add to this: Two Camporeales.

Use the first round and second round selections to address deficiencies, being a KPD, small forwards, and speed in the middle.

This. Our HBFs are not Houston, but we have enough depth on this line: Saad, Docherty, Williams, Boyd, Newman, Wilson, Cincotta. Add to this: Two Camporeales.

Use the first round and second round selections to address deficiencies, being a KPD, small forwards, and speed in the middle.
All the players couldn’t tie Houston’s boots

🤣 Dodoro gone, media need their new whipping boys

Port Adelaide is refusing to deal with Carlton over Dan Houston, with the Power angry at what they perceive to be Blues arrogance in early negotiations.

In talks between the clubs fed through Houston’s management, Carlton has stated it intends to keep its pick 11 for this year’s draft while trading a future first round selection to a third club.

The Blues then want to send that third club’s first rounder to the Power, with uncontracted goal-sneak Matt Owies also raised in Houston trade discussions.

But Port powerbrokers say that is delusional when it comes to a 27-year-old two-time All-Australian who is contracted for three more years.

That is what you think. Obviously the club does not think the same as they are pursuing him.
Let's not confuse who approached who here, Melbourne is the club who tried to patch him off port and when it became apparent they were turning.into.a basket case off and on field his manager shopped.him.around to every other vic.club.

North, us, pies, bombers all shown interest, no one's ready to sell the farm to make it happen or he would have nominated

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Dan Houston [UFA 2027] - wants to head to Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

Back