Danger on Footy Show tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Patty Dangerfield will be a panelist on the footy show tonight. might be worth tuning in

inb4thefootyshowisjustavictorianflogfest

Would rather he was on the NRL footy show.
That show offers maybe 5 minutes of entertainment.
AFL show offers 0 minutes of entertainment. :thumbsdown:

Speaking of NRL, how bloody good would he be in that sport.

He would just dominate. No one in the NRL that comes to mind has his speed/strength combination that Danger has (and at his level). Plus he can actually kick a football.

Speaking of NRL, how bloody good would he be in that sport.

He would just dominate. No one in the NRL that comes to mind has his speed/strength combination that Danger has (and at his level). Plus he can actually kick a football.
Billy Slater (I know nothing about NRL, but he has a similar physique to Danger) would be a good comparison I would think?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the Footy Show :oops:

Reckon it is much better now than when Maguire used to spend the entire show either interviewing boring old people or calling for people to put their hands together for one more round of applause for the same thing they just clapped

I like the Footy Show :oops:

Reckon it is much better now than when Maguire used to spend the entire show either interviewing boring old people or calling for people to put their hands together for one more round of applause for the same thing they just clapped
Since when the **** did you change your username!?

I'm in shock... Hold me...

Remove this Banner Ad

Danger on Footy Show tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back