Danger on Footy Show tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Speaking of NRL, how bloody good would he be in that sport.

He would just dominate. No one in the NRL that comes to mind has his speed/strength combination that Danger has (and at his level). Plus he can actually kick a football.

Greg Inglis, Jarrad Hayne. Probs a few more if I think about it

IQ'ing it so i can FF the shit bits

Danger will be a natural
So the point of recording it is what if you're going to FF through it all?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cliff notes anyone? Couldn't bring myself to watch it.

Just a terrible show. One benefit of living in Sydney is the NRL footy show. I hate rugby league but dosent matter a bit as the show is genuinely entertaining.

Tonight Beau Ryan interviewed The Rock. Hilarious TV if anyone down there is up late tonight.

I can guarantee he bristled when they mentioned $Kurt$ loving Sydney's "culture" etc, obviously saw it as a shot at the Crows, said along the lines of he hoped we get to play Sydney in the finals this year, got a feeling our boys are itchin' to play against the A-hole.

I am probably alone in my thinking but I really like the Footy Show.

Had stayed away from it for a couple of years, can't stand James Brayshaw and felt he tried to take it over when he first joined, and started to watch it again last year. Now that Brayshaw has toned down his part in the show, it is back to being just a funny show with some simple humour.

It was never meant to be a serious show, just a laugh.

Taped it and will watch later. He was quality the last time he was on. There aren't a lot of footballers with strong personalities that go on TFS these days (J. Brown and Cooney being exceptions) so seeing Danger is a relief.

J Brown was on as well. He is gold. Love his country humour, and I am a city boy.

Reckon the haters should give it another chance. It's come along way since Shane Crawford used to act in that stupid show they made up.

Is genuinely funny now: Eg taking the piss out of Garry... Sam Newman... umm, Billy has a small dick.

I'm not easily entertained either. Wow! A blue car.

On the topic of the footy show, both Sammy Newman and Garry have crows finishing 7th:eek: Either they know nothing or the general public are severely underrating the crows again this year. We lost Kurt Tippet ffs, not Dangerfield, Jacobs and Tex! Cant wait for the season to start and prove them all wrong :D

On the topic of the footy show, both Sammy Newman and Garry have crows finishing 7th:eek: Either they know nothing or the general public are severely underrating the crows again this year. We lost Kurt Tippet ffs, not Dangerfield, Jacobs and Tex! Cant wait for the season to start and prove them all wrong :D
7th is about where i suspect we will be this year. We had a dream run last year, not sure it can happen again. IMO our squad is not as good as last years, whereas Sydney collingwood and hawthorn have recruited to fill holes and should all be stronger. Carlton under malthouse should be improvers and i see freo and WCE being up there aswell.

7th is about where i suspect we will be this year. We had a dream run last year, not sure it can happen again. IMO our squad is not as good as last years, whereas Sydney collingwood and hawthorn have recruited to fill holes and should all be stronger. Carlton under malthouse should be improvers and i see freo and WCE being up there aswell.

How can you see Freo and Wce improving a lot, but the crows not? That are essentially "improving" on the same principles. Id like to see in what areas you think our team "wont be as good" when pretty much 95% of our young list are going to be that one year older and one year better. Jenkins is more than capable of filling Tippets shoes and i think will become a better player that tippet. Doughty will be harder to replace, but I am quietly confident that Luke Brown will grow into this role comfortably.

I think top 4 is very realistic considering our draw. Despite there being a lot of teams this year who could potentially take out the top 4 spots, I would be disappointed come seasons end if we weren't up there.

Kennedy lecras nicoski get a full or half a year out of them and that's a massive boost. We get an injury to tex or sauce or danger and we will be severely tested. People will soon realize how big a loss Kurt was when Jenkins doesn't fire a shot for ages. Freo is just a gut feel.

Kennedy lecras nicoski get a full or half a year out of them and that's a massive boost. We get an injury to tex or sauce or danger and we will be severely tested. People will soon realize how big a loss Kurt was when Jenkins doesn't fire a shot for ages. Freo is just a gut feel.

Yeah i have a feeling Freo are also going to do very well under Lyon, they have built a solid list :thumbsu:

Yeah loosing key players is never great, but if freo were to lose Pav or Wce to loose Glass/Emac then theyd be in just as much trouble as us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Danger on Footy Show tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back