Speculation Daniel Curtin [OOC 2026]

Remove this Banner Ad

If he wants out so soon id imagine the crows would want the value of the pick they paid for him.
Either WA club would be potentially pricing themselves out of a Chad Warner attempt

Pick 23 + Harry Barnett

Locked In Glitch GIF by Xbox

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daniel Curtin dislikes this post. His face on draft night told me

Probably got word like everyone else that WCE were open to trading their f1 for him. Adelaide's offer seemed to come out of the blue

I hope the AFL develops a policy that bans players for a duration or imposes a fine on them if they unilaterally break a contract, except for in extenuating circumstances.

With that said, Iā€™m not convinced this rumour is true anyway.

I hope the AFL develops a policy that bans players for a duration or imposes a fine on them if they unilaterally break a contract, except for in extenuating circumstances.

Clubs needs to do their homework. I know what North fans will say but they had all the signs that JHF wanted to be anywhere but there, could have sold the pick for a bucket. Now don't get me wrong sometimes it's unlucky but in general out of melb clubs need to do their homework especially if drafting into a side that is poor off the field. Curtin not playing AFL much isn't helping either

Then after the restraint of trade lawsuit we turn into the NRL with no draft at all.

Clubs needs to do their homework. I know what North fans will say but they had all the signs that JHF wanted to be anywhere but there, could have sold the pick for a bucket. Now don't get me wrong sometimes it's unlucky but in general out of melb clubs need to do their homework especially if drafting into a side that is poor off the field. Curtin not playing AFL much isn't helping either

What signs?

He was public in his statement of wanting to be the #1 pick and come to Melbourne.

We know it was bullshit, but what you are stating is complete revisionism.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Daniel Curtin [OOC 2026]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back