Daniel Menzel 'returned to footy' progress updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm nervous reading this thread. Pray to the footy gods.
Don't worry brother Jeff... Brothers manboob SJ thejester and I will be spending many hours at the alter of TGO this week to ensure many thoughts, of positive are put into the universe

Me too, whysoyou! *fingers, legs, arms, toes + whiskers crossed* Oh dear whysoyou, I think we might have to keep one another company for Dan's first VFL game! We can pat one another's hands lol

It's been such a long time coming, I'm afraid to get my hopes up! I will need Valium for his first game! + an IVV please! :eek:

I've got things crossed that don't belong being crossed! I could go to the game but I can't bear to watch it.

(But there's a tiny tiny part of me that imagines Dan coming through unscathed and being a key part of our forward line for years to come).

You forgot -

Elimination final - Saturday afternoon v Collingwood at MCG. Menzel kicks 7, 23 touches. Cats win by 27.

Semi-final - Saturday night v Hawthorn at MCG. Menzel kicks 5, 31 touches. Cats win by 35.

Preliminary final - Friday night v Fremantle at Subiaco. Menzel kicks 8, 19 touches. Cats win by 11.

Grand final - Saturday afternoon v Sydney at MCG. Menzel kicks 6, 24 touches. Wins Norm Smith Medal in 44 point premiership win.

:thumbsu:

Ahem, we play a semi after winning the first final? :drunk:

My BP is up already…. :eek:

If there is a footy God, listen up. Its time - its his time.

Let the kid play, let him be. Let him be the best he can be and whatever happens, just leave him alone.

Go Catters

I wouldnt care if he retired after making a comeback this season and plays a few games. At least a retirement would then be on his terms.

But in saying that, I of course hope he plays another 80 games to make 100. What an achievement that would be be.

Took me a bit of thinking as to what BP was.
I was thinking something toooooooooootally different and thought you were just bragging :D
Nothing but blood pressure mate.. :p

Go Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's only a short drive from Geelong, Kitty- it certainly won't take two years to get there- which will be about how long young Daniel has been rehabilitating.. :)
Could always catch the train.
Oh wait can't do that to Werribee anymore,well unless you want to risk your life in Drugsville [otherwise known as Tarneit] :rolleyes:

The best thing to come out of this weekend's game for Menz (if he plays) will be nothing to do with how he performs out on the field.

It will be the news that he's actually OK to front up again with the Bankers for their match on the following weekend.

Then we'll know that his comeback has some real hope of succeeding.

We're with you every step, Dan.:thumbsu:

Reading some posts it seems there are some who want him to break.

And people wonder Why my tolerance is questioned some times..

Only so much space for idiots
Go Catters
Who would wonder why your tolerance is questioned? o_O You sort the wheat from the chaff + don't suffer fools gladly! :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back