Daniel Menzel 'returned to footy' progress updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet you do! Lol
You're a kitty! :)

article-2579169-1C38215300000578-335_634x592.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure there are a few posters going this weekend so we should get some good focused info :thumbsu:
You heading to Werribee mate?

Great to hear that Dan Menzel is returning to footy this weekend. It's been a long wait, but this kid has plenty of talent and there's still time for him to reach his potential.

Amazing resilience shown by the kid throughout this time to keep sticking at it and persevering to get himself right just to play at the elite level.

You can always tell when a player has the talent or not, and Menzel showed plenty of it in 2010 and 2011 before getting injured.

Good luck Dan on your return to footy on the weekend. :thumbsu:

You heading to Werribee mate?
Negative I'm afraid.

The future father in law is coming to stay for a week and apparently I have things I need to do to get everything ready

Negative I'm afraid.

The future father in law is coming to stay for a week and apparently I have things I need to do to get everything ready

Changing the locks,boarding up the windows,putting a different number on your letterbox and house ? ;)

Changing the locks,boarding up the windows,putting a different number on your letterbox and house ? ;)
no that would be the instructions if it was my mother coming

Ok so I've decided to venture South to watch Menz in his first game back for the Bankers. I've never seem them play live before but I think his return is reason enough!

So I'm early at the airport to get myself to Werribee by game time. Can anyone give a Sydneysider some info on getting from the airport (Tulla) to Werribee. I'll get in about 9am.

Ok so I've decided to venture South to watch Menz in his first game back for the Bankers. I've never seem them play live before but I think his return is reason enough!

So I'm early at the airport to get myself to Werribee by game time. Can anyone give a Sydneysider some info on getting from the airport (Tulla) to Werribee. I'll get in about 9am.
are you planning on hiring a car or using public transport?

Hire a car.

If you don't want to do that, Skybus to Southern Cross Station, train to Werribee, walk to Avalon Airport Oval.

Great to hear that Dan Menzel is returning to footy this weekend. It's been a long wait, but this kid has plenty of talent and there's still time for him to reach his potential.

Amazing resilience shown by the kid throughout this time to keep sticking at it and persevering to get himself right just to play at the elite level.

You can always tell when a player has the talent or not, and Menzel showed plenty of it in 2010 and 2011 before getting injured.

Good luck Dan on your return to footy on the weekend. :thumbsu:

What the hell do you think you're doing WWSD??

Coming on here with such.....such.......goddamn respectful, sensible posts is wreaking havoc with all my prejudices, hatreds and opinions of the stereotypical Hawks supporter! :mad:

It's just not on. You can't be doing that. :straining:

Carry on :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back