You beat me to it Jub!!!

11110505_731471583665732_622855187992820518_o.jpg

giphy.gif

the-seinfeld-happy-dance.gif

giphy.gif

Except that I'm

nervous-spongebob-o.gif

Is this weeks VFL game televised?

Apparently it's Northern Blues vs Richmond. I know which game I'd prefer though.

EDIT: We're on TV the following Sunday vs Footscray though.

Last edited:

Apparently it's Northern Blues vs Richmond. I know which game I'd prefer though.
Friday night on 7. Richmond vs Carlton
Midday Saturday Richmond reserves vs Carlton reserves

Grrrrrreeeeaaattttt start to the weekend :drunk: :rolleyes:

If he plays, I'm probably gonna be more nervous for the vfl than afl (fingers crossed!)
Me too, whysoyou! *fingers, legs, arms, toes + whiskers crossed* Oh dear whysoyou, I think we might have to keep one another company for Dan's first VFL game! We can pat one another's hands lol

It's been such a long time coming, I'm afraid to get my hopes up! I will need Valium for his first game! + an IVV please! :eek:

Is it at Werribee?

Yeah it is. IIRC, we played them earlier in the year, but their ground wasn't ready, so we played it down here, and this week with be up there.

Very very tempted to head up the highway for this.... will have to talk to the boss and see if I am ok or will need to bring along Jnr Willo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me too, whysoyou! *fingers, legs, arms, toes + whiskers crossed* Oh dear whysoyou, I think we might have to keep one another company for Dan's first VFL game! We can pat one another's hands lol

It's been such a long time coming, I'm afraid to get my hopes up! I will need Valium for his first game! + an IVV please! :eek:
Yeah, I'm gonna be shaking the entire time! Don't think I'm gonna be able to get to Werribee but if I can, I definitely will!

Yeah, I'm gonna be shaking the entire time! Don't think I'm gonna be able to get to Werribee but if I can, I definitely will!
I really hope you can go whysoyou. + BTW, we need more posts from you ;)

It's going to be a huge day! No pressure Dan, but his return is the most anticipated event since the 07GF!

Yeah it is. IIRC, we played them earlier in the year, but their ground wasn't ready, so we played it down here, and this week with be up there.
Oh damn!!! If Menzel's return was at KP, I think it'd be a sellout! Now I'm trying to decide whether to stay down for the game?

11/07/15 (Sat) 12:00 Werribee Tigers vs Geelong Cats
Avalon Airport Oval (Chirnside Park) Watton Street WERRIBEE
Are you + the family going, abet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back