Remove this Banner Ad

Prestia won your B&F in a premiership year
At best Rioli might win it when you’re amassing 2 wins for the year

chalk and cheese
3 years on a contract
Out of contract

Chalk and cheese

As reported in The Age:

“Richmond . . . will demand more compensation than merely pick six for Rioli, who is favoured to win the Jack Dyer Medal this season.”

Jointly authored article:
Marc McGowan
Peter Ryan
Michael Gleeson
Jake Niall

Keep him, it’s getting out of control into batshit crazy territory

Nothing since
You were using a likelihood of Rioli winning the Tigers best and fairest in a horrible team as a reason we should overpay for him but when I mentioned that Prestia won your best and fairest in a premiership year that counts for 0, yeah ok

Time to take a break from this thread

So Collingwood just decided to give a sweet deal with picks to north for no reason… I’ve got some magic beans to sell you.
The trade was hardly 'a sweet deal'

North Melbourne get pick 36 - Collingwood gets picks 48 and a future 3rd

It was a nothing deal that had no affect on whether or not North bid. They did a very similar deal with Brisbane the following year :

Brisbane gets 40 - North Melbourne gets 63 and future 3rd

And then bid on Ashcroft a few minutes later. How do your magic beans explain that?

As reported in The Age:

“Richmond . . . will demand more compensation than merely pick six for Rioli, who is favoured to win the Jack Dyer Medal this season.”

Jointly authored article:
Marc McGowan
Peter Ryan
Michael Gleeson
Jake Niall

Welfare check on Snuffaluphagus if this happens....

Sam Edmund - "The Suns know they're going to have to part with pick 6, Richmond expect that, and then there will be other things involved in that deal I'm sure".

So....6 plus what Suns fans?
Eh Eh Eh, the melts might even make us Tigs supporters uncomfortable.

Welfare check on Snuffaluphagus if this happens....
Summer Melting GIF by ZeTrystan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You were using a likelihood of Rioli winning the Tigers best and fairest in a horrible team as a reason we should overpay for him but when I mentioned that Prestia won your best and fairest in a premiership year that counts for 0, yeah ok

Time to take a break from this thread
Yes you need a break from this thread as you might be extremely disappointed when the trade goes through
Richmond : We want more than just pick #6
Gold Coast : We have chased him and its upto us to get this deal done

Nah can never have enough of freo supporters

Looking like the Shai Bolton may have a few twists and turns to go with the eagles interest increasing
Lol, Bolton is not going to WC but you came believe that if you want. Tis the season for stupid games

Lol, Bolton is not going to WC but you came believe that if you want. Tis the season for stupid games
Certainly is

The media are having one out of the box with the player movements
somebody like Cal 2me to ask Clarke about Bolton when he knows freo is a done deal

Is Switta going for a F1 this year ?

Certainly is

The media are having one out of the box with the player movements
somebody like Cal 2me to ask Clarke about Bolton when he knows freo is a done deal

Is Switta going for a F1 this year ?
Two firsts for Switta, won best clubman award, provides leadership and is contracted for 10 years

Keep him, it’s getting out of control into batshit crazy territory
I’m one of the Richmond supporters that didn’t want to lose him at any price

Icon, Rioli dynasty, one of the only things that have made games this year enjoyable & my personal favourite player

It’s going to gut me watching him play for you lot even if we get way overs

I’m one of the Richmond supporters that didn’t want to lose him at any price

Icon, Rioli dynasty, one of the only things that have made games this year enjoyable & my personal favourite player

It’s going to gut me watching him play for you lot even if we get way overs
Just like Dusty, it’s good to see players be a one club player

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Daniel Rioli [UFA 2027] - Wants to join Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back