Trade Requested Daniel Rioli [UFA 2027] - Wants to join Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah can never have enough of freo supporters

Looking like the Shai Bolton may have a few twists and turns to go with the eagles interest increasing

I would love this Bolton & Baker both go to West Coast and Freo get nothing. At least Snuffaluphagus wouldn't be able to melt about over paying. ;)

I’m still interested to hear why people believe the Suns would so willingly offer up pick 6 (pick 7 after Ashcroft) when they could actually use that pick to select a highly rated prospect before the Lombard bid?

Surely even Tigers fans agree that Pick 6-7 Player, Lombard, Rioli and Noble is a better haul for GCS than without.

Particularly when IMO Pick 13 is exactly in Rioli’s range (plus they could add almost anything else eg. 2nd rounder, to get it over the line.)
Trade very simple now Dusty is in the equation. 6 & 13 for Rioli and Dusty.

Trade very simple now Dusty is in the equation. 6 & 13 for Rioli and Dusty.
You hold no sway over Coasty Martin

You should be giving us pick 1 as a thank you for making Dimma happy and ambitious again

You’re welcome

You hold no sway over Coasty Martin

You should be giving us pick 1 as a thank you for making Dimma happy and ambitious again

You’re welcome
Simple then. Sorry Daniel, you're playing for the Tigers in 2025 ;) == If Martin really wants to play for GC in2025, he (or sorry, I meant Mr Carr) could've done things better for the RFC. Time will tell how it all plays out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are not giving away one of our favourite sons for just pick 6. He would be allowed to leave our club if GC pay a quality price. So 6 & 12 at a minimum. Every draft pick is a gamble. Rioli is a given.
Good luck to GC if they pay appropriately for Rioli get Martin for free and make finals for the first time in their history.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We are not giving away one of our favourite sons for just pick 6. He would be allowed to leave our club if GC pay a quality price. So 6 & 12 at a minimum. Every draft pick is a gamble. Rioli is a given.
Good luck to GC if they pay appropriately for Rioli get Martin for free and make finals for the first time in their history.

Throw in 20 as well. You guys deserve it.

Believe it or not, opposition clubs actually arent going to go out of their way to hand over extra picks for no reason.

Nobody other than Tigers fans want the Tigers to rebuild quickly

Take 12 and be happy with getting overs

Tom Delonge Wtf GIF by Justin
I thought I’d heard it all on BF and then I clicked on this thread….

We getting #6 it's a shoe in for Rioli.

The only reason other club supporters aren't happy about it is because their worried about Richmond in a few years! : )

We getting #6 it's a shoe in for Rioli.

The only reason other club supporters aren't happy about it is because their worried about Richmond in a few years! : )
Dont get me wrong if it was the eagles getting pick 6 for Jack Darling id be stoked too and id be trying to convince everybody its gonna happen if it was any way realistic, but its not, same as with Rioli

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Daniel Rioli [UFA 2027] - Wants to join Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back