Trade Requested Daniel Rioli [UFA 2027] - Wants to join Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Hollands - Dimma could keep him but decided not to. Reasons? Probably his sh**t attitude, not delivered on his talent, drug issue, cap issue down the track as we can't keep all those high picks.

Saad - 2nd round pick was not peanuts.Yes, it could be better but if you read reasons, Suns prioritised his family and cultural issues - going home to his community.
With the Rioli trade im sure all list managers will be looking to the saad trade as the template of value and its almost like for like Rioli is a year older but a better player when requesting a trade and more credentials and CONTRACTED
Houston would be another option but looks like he only wants victoria

Tigers trade Rioli 29 39 41 47 & F3 Get 12 17 20 & 26
Suns trade 12 20 26 get rioli 47 & 56
Lions trade 17 & 56 get 29 39 41 & F3
No Chance

Pick #6 is there for the taking for Richmond
Pick #17 is very similar with Richmond the main suitor

why would we complicate the deal only to end up worse

Both we did not want to keep. Salary dump.

BTW, Scrimshaw had a great season finally. He could be the best from players we got rid of it.
Scrimshaw did play well, I hear what you are saying about us not wanting them, I still think we through them away, Hollands looks a player, it was a bad deal IMO

Richmond give Rioli, 29
GC give pick 6, pick 12 or 20
Depends if Richmond pay some of Rioli’s contract.
B Smith coming off ACL & Bulldogs trying to free up salary cap space makes a huge difference in negotiations.
No comparison!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Scrimshaw did play well, I hear what you are saying about us not wanting them, I still think we through them away, Hollands looks a player, it was a bad deal IMO
You can't pretend wanting them while getting rid of them for whatever reason. We always had too many top talent like GWS.

Hollands has talent but does not impress me. Maybe that's just me. Some Carlton supporters are turning on him.

Anyway, let's see how trade period goes. I think you will be disappointed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Daniel Rioli [UFA 2027] - Wants to join Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back