Confirmed Daniel Rioli traded with picks 51, 61, 70 & 76 to GC for picks 6 & 26

Remove this Banner Ad

And it's official.

Wonder where all those peanuts are now who have been saying how ridiculous it was for Richmond to ask for any more than pick 6, only for us to get a 7th 1st rounder thrown in as well......

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office
It was ridiculous, it's just you happened to be dealing with Gold Coast so they are mandated to make at least one stupid trade an off-season.

Richmond have committed highway robbery and I applaud them for it.

See ya Dan.

Great player. love to watch him. GC will get a massine injection of speed and ball movement.

Tigers now have a decent shot at getting at least one AFL stadard players this draft. Could perhaps be 6 or 7 though ;)

It was ridiculous, it's just you happened to be dealing with Gold Coast so they are mandated to make at least one stupid trade an off-season.

Richmond have committed highway robbery and I applaud them for it.

As bad as this one was at least it’s not as bad as trading for Rory Atkins

And it's official.

Wonder where all those peanuts are now who have been saying how ridiculous it was for Richmond to ask for any more than pick 6, only for us to get a 7th 1st rounder thrown in as well......

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office
You all those BF list managers and opposition supporters got it wrong? Well I’ll be….
And we were right. All our picks are first rounders..well apart from one solo pick..it’s the first pick of the 2nd round. Worth its weight in gold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For the life of me simply cannot understand why the eagles stuffed up as much as they did
  • Pay Graham extra $150k get Band 2 pick
  • #3 traded for #10 , Baker , #24

This would have been so easy to achieve
I dont think we were that close to band 3 for Graham tbh.

We wanted Baker done so hawks had no leverage on the Barrass deal, assuming we needed the barrass pick for Baker. We were getting ripped off on the 3 split or on barrass, this 14 for Baker idea was so dumb
If you guys had 10 on Monday we might have done a split like you say

I dont think we were that close to band 3 for Graham tbh.

We wanted Baker done so hawks had no leverage on the Barrass deal, assuming we needed the barrass pick for Baker. We were getting ripped off on the 3 split or on barrass, this 14 for Baker idea was so dumb
If you guys had 10 on Monday we might have done a split like you say
He didnt change clubs and move to pert for $400k and our offer would have been atleast that
Im thinking you guys paid him $2 mil for 4 years and $200k would have done Band 2 $2.8 mil

It's pretty clear what happened here, the Suns feel bad for stealing your coach so have given you a pick we couldn't use anyway 😉

Pick 6 for Rioli
Pick 23 for Dimma
Dimma owed us for paying overs for Hopper to try for one more flag and then pissing off 5mins later

OK Dimma, we’ll call it square

Hey mate, what you think now of the deal? Was it still the best option? Guess it wasnt because 23 was included in ADDITION to 6.
Hello, who are you?

I think GC overpaid, but what I think doesn't matter either.

Good luck with the picks :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed Daniel Rioli traded with picks 51, 61, 70 & 76 to GC for picks 6 & 26

Remove this Banner Ad

Back