Oppo Camp David Swallow staying North until at least the end of 2024, AFTER WHICH he becomes (?) a NMFC player

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet another North obsessed Essendon flog.

I'd hate to think how painful this place would be if we were a relevant football club.

rubbish deleted

Nah champ, this is insulting:

Did the missus burn your toast this morning?

That comment copped me a one day ban from the nanny state that masquerades as the Essendon board.

Consistent reciprocity should see you get a life time ban.

rubbish deleted

Intelligent honest opinions are appreciated.

The opinions of a complete ****knuckle (i.e. you) are not.

rubbish deleted

Chances are you wouldn't know your arseh*le from your elbow.

Swallow knocked back a 5 year contract for a reason champ. Best you spend your time crying over Caddy.

You called our club a nothing club, Melbourne's version of Port, called a poster a moron, but because you said "no troll", everything's okay?

Hang on a sec while I rock up to the Essendon board, call everyone a gigantic ****in' idiot, claim you won't win a premiership ever again and that Lloyd was forever and a day a total ******** and add a footnote at the end saying "no troll". It'll all be sweet, won't it?

Oh well, that's one less twit.

I am confused as to his intentions in turning up to this thread. Seriously.

It's pretty obvious to me.

ENVY

The poor slob has been saddled with the terrible lifetime affliction of "scumitis"

I am confused as to his intentions in turning up to this thread. Seriously.

It's not that hard to understand, some of the less bright amongst us don't know the difference between Bay13 and the rest of Bigfooty. :rolleyes:

Someone should do a study on supporters, their personas and the teams they follow. Every team has its share of flog supporters, but it amazes me how arrogant some of them can consistently be.

Its like a story I heard about a test performed on students where the winner was able to give a mild electric shock to the loser. Those who knew they were successful (as they were told prior) were far more likely to inflict punishment and for longer upon those who were not.

*A microcosm of society really where the haves continually keep the boot on the have nots for fear of losing the upper hand.

*Too deep for BF I know.

Re: Dave Swallow extends until the end of 2014

You guys don't actually think that he'll come to North right?

Based on the sole fact that his brother plays for your club, and assuming that he actually decided to leave the Suns, what makes you so sure he'd go to North.

Sure it'd be good to play with your brother but you wouldn't risk premierships and a lower income for that reason alone. He'll be one of the best paid players at the Suns and if the players in the North decide to stay together, he has a better chance of winning a flag over there than he does in Melbourne.

Surely if he decides to leave, he'll head back home.

I think you guys are delirious, media hype combined with family relations and you think you've got your man.

He raises fair points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because I'm a BigFooty poster?

You should be more concerned with your own footy side.

A bunch of kids are making them look soft.

The rivalry is strong in this one.

I get the impression that the Admiral self flagellates himself Opus Dei style, in repentence for the past sins of the Essendon football Club.

It was half time.
Unless of course your team wasn't playing tonight, which I think is far more likely. I'd recommend a Premiership Pledge, but you have missed out on getting your name on the Box On jumper :(

You guys don't actually think that he'll come to North right?

Dead set certainty to pull on the blue and white jumper. We have a proven record of success in uniting brothers - we even managed to get future hall of fame players drafted in the first round such as Shane Harvey from YOUR club. Michael Stevens (pick 5) was another we were able to lure to Arden St. And Jade Rawlings, the Motlops, Krakouers, Martyns, Dwyers, Schimmelbuschs etc.

Dead set certainty to pull on the blue and white jumper. We have a proven record of success in uniting brothers - we even managed to get future hall of fame players drafted in the first round such as Shane Harvey from YOUR club. Michael Stevens (pick 5) was another we were able to lure to Arden St. And Jade Rawlings, the Motlops, Krakouers, Martyns, Dwyers, Schimmelbuschs etc.

Remind me which one of those we fabricated stories that their father was dying in order to put pressure on their original club?

Oh that's right our club has its integrity.:thumbsu:

In all seriousness, with the new free agency coming up and our continued development, could we attract a big name or two (ie: David Swallow) to finish off our side in our hunt for a premiership?

It's an exciting time to be at North Melbourne and I wouldn't blame anyone who saw us as an attractive place to play their footy at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back