Oppo Camp David Swallow staying North until at least the end of 2024, AFTER WHICH he becomes (?) a NMFC player

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dave Swallow extends until the end of 2014

He didn't give them a lot really did he? But, it's good to hear he's looking forward to them, err hopefully, playing some better footy over the next couple of years (sic).

Re: Dave Swallow extends until the end of 2014

Im embarrassed this one slipped straight through to the keeper.....I only picked it up watching a TV footy show during the week. The bush telegraph failed me this week.

Ladieeeeeees and gentlemen..........WE HAVE A THREE WAY TIE IN THE 2015 NORM SMITH MEDAL!!!!

104orrm.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's happened to this bloke?

Has fallen completely off the radar, not spoken about at all these days.
Working his way down to a second rounder.

What's happened to this bloke?

Has fallen completely off the radar, not spoken about at all these days.
playes for a team that barely wins any games and has Ablett in it.... once they start winning they will talk about him....

Re: David Swallow to North - Official Thread 2013

A betting man would frame North as the favorites with Andrew becoming the next captain at Arden Street (as soon as next season).

Re: David Swallow to North - Official Thread 2013

I wouldn't go that far. Club seems to have huge wraps on Petrie's leadership.

I'm obviously in favour of Swallow being the next captain though, as indicated on Bigfooty all the way back in 2006, 5 whole years prior to you joining this site*

LOL, Chadwick is late for the parade again.

*on your 6th alias

*27th

Ladieeeeeees and gentlemen..........WE HAVE A THREE WAY TIE IN THE 2015 NORM SMITH MEDAL!!!!

104orrm.jpg

It seems like a good time of the day to rub one out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back