Mega Thread Dayle Garlett - I did but see him passing by... allegedly in a stolen vehicle (thanks Josh)

Remove this Banner Ad

He might find he won't want his prison career to last that long if he gets a strong tag from his cell mate.
Should be a few "in the back" and "holding the ball" calls in his favour though. "Dangerous tackle" too.

Hopefully the time in prison can help him beat his addiction.

Not sure if serious

Large percentage of guys come out of prison with a drug problem that didn't exist before they went in.
It's easier to score inside than it is out

Got what he deserved - the guy had no respect for anyone and it was only going to be a matter of time before he hurt someone else.
I doubt whether jail will solve the issues - I think it's going to be a career for him.

Really depressing. Oh well. I like that we gave him a go nonetheless. Pretty hard to predict this kind of downfall. I reckon Clarko would be devastated. Still don't understand dislike for Clarko outside of Hawthorn. The whole Garlett affair showed Clarko as a great bloke who wanted this kid to believe in himself. Hmm shitty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Being in gaol? Only met one person who instructed he wanted to go in. His life was so f&cked up it wasn't funny

I do know some kids prefer juvenile detention - safer there than at home or on the streets. Three meals a day, warm, safe and things to do

He deserves it from just the home invasion he did to add to the other things he has done to our society.

He is a dumbass. So many footballers would do anything to be drafted by hawthorn or any club and this loser claims he developed a drug addiction while at hawthorn living with hodge
Just bs
Yes....take responsibility for your ****ups in life instead of blaming someone else. Otherwise it aint going to get any better.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

He deserves it from just the home invasion he did to add to the other things he has done to our society.

He is a dumbass. So many footballers would do anything to be drafted by hawthorn or any club and this loser claims he developed a drug addiction while at hawthorn living with hodge
Just bs
He may have. I'd believe he had it long before he got there. Nothing like a sensationalist claim to get your noggin in the paper.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Dayle Garlett - I did but see him passing by... allegedly in a stolen vehicle (thanks Josh)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back