Dayne Beams gutted after he tells Mick Malthouse he is not fit to play in Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Please check last weeks stats. One goal in seven finals for a half forward is hardly the sort of form that warrants automatic selection in a GF.
Finger - or whoever you are calling yourself these days - check my join date, I've been here since before the poster known as finger first stated posting please point out to me one single post of yours regarding anything remotely connected to Collingwood where you were anything other than openly disparaging, carping, insinuating or just plain trolling.

IF I thought you were worth bothering with I would but as you are just another smarmy, sarcastic, offended hater who can't resist jumping on any Collihate thread and adding your little whines it's far much more fun to laugh at your offended and Pavlov dog like reaction to anything Collingwood.

P.S. Hope you have a nice day watching the GF - I'll be there and so will my team - unlike yours, or Melbourne.

Maybe the best decision is being made for the Collingwood football club by leaving him out for the GF? On the off chance they win I'm sure Eddie didn't want to have to pay another years salary for a QC.

Finger - or whoever you are calling yourself these days - check my join date, I've been here since before the poster known as finger first stated posting please point out to me one single post of yours regarding anything remotely connected to Collingwood where you were anything other than openly disparaging, carping, insinuating or just plain trolling.

IF I thought you were worth bothering with I would but as you are just another smarmy, sarcastic, offended hater who can't resist jumping on any Collihate thread and adding your little whines it's far much more fun to laugh at your offended and Pavlov dog like reaction to anything Collingwood.

P.S. Hope you have a nice day watching the GF - I'll be there and so will my team - unlike yours, or Melbourne.

I just find Collingwood interesting. There posters are so far removed from reality its hilarius. God forbid one of there players could be dropped for being in poor form. Oh the horror.

By the way MY team won the premiership last week. :thumbsu:

I just find Collingwood interesting. There posters are so far removed from reality its hilarius. God forbid one of there players could be dropped for being in poor form. Oh the horror.

The club droped one of its favorite suns in Leon davis last year and did not make up a story about it why would they do the same with a 3rd year player? Malthouse has the Balls to drop players so not excuse was needed. Clearly Beams did go to Malthouse and tell him he was not right to play.

As for people saying he was certain to get droped I don't agree. Contary to lazy reporting by so called media experts Beams had been in Career best form prior to the Hawks game since returning from injury. He had averaged 28 possies and was a goal kicker. He had a stinker but his form was very good leading into the game and if you look over the last 6 weeks he has performed much better than several teamates.

No one's saying that, I wouldn't have been upset if Didak was dropped to be honest. I just don't see why it's any harder to believe that he was injured last week, hampering his game and he realised that he can't get through a grand final.

The club droped one of its favorite suns in Leon davis last year and did not make up a story about it why would they do the same with a 3rd year player? Malthouse has the Balls to drop players so not excuse was needed. Clearly Beams did go to Malthouse and tell him he was not right to play.

As for people saying he was certain to get droped I don't agree. Contary to lazy reporting by so called media experts Beams had been in Career best form prior to the Hawks game since returning from injury. He had averaged 28 possies and was a goal kicker. He had a stinker but his form was very good leading into the game and if you look over the last 6 weeks he has performed much better than several teamates.

His finals record is what counts. Beams may have a slight groin strain but hed be playing if he wasnt putrid last week. Maybe he jumped before he was pushed.

Beams has had previous groin issues and it wouldn't surprise to get an overload injury on a leg coming back from a broken foot.

At least in our eye Beams will be selfless, unlike Steve Johnson is likely to revelling in the "look at me, look at me" this week. If SJ plays and breaks down it will stamp him forever as selfish.

His finals record is what counts. Beams may have a slight groin strain but hed be playing if he wasnt putrid last week. Maybe he jumped before he was pushed.

Yer your right finger a professional AFL footballer who has a good chance of being named is going to go to the coach on a Wednesday night before the game and say he is unfit to play to save the embarrasment of getting droped.

You have quite the imagination....

Yer your right finger a professional AFL footballer who has a good chance of being named is going to go to the coach on a Wednesday night before the game and say he is unfit to play to save the embarrasment of getting droped.

You have quite the imagination....

So you dont think hed would have been told early on that theres presure on his spot. Im sure hes more than aware that hes got a poor finals record. Trust me he would have been crapping himself from the time he was subbed off on Friday night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back