Votes: 34 15.8%
  • 14 - 17

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Wooden Spoon: Pick 1, baby!

Votes: 36 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I would really love the Suns to beat the Saints this weekend.

We have GC's second round pick, so no thank you!

Don't see the Saints having a good yeah and Freo is a mystery to me - they could really fall apart but who knows. I also don't love the Dogs, because while they have a good midfield their forward line is super super suspect. I don't know that moving Naughton up forward is a smart decision either.

We have GC's second round pick, so no thank you!

Don't see the Saints having a good yeah and Freo is a mystery to me - they could really fall apart but who knows. I also don't love the Dogs, because while they have a good midfield their forward line is super super suspect. I don't know that moving Naughton up forward is a smart decision either.
Now I'm torn. I really hate the Vics is the real problem & that's not going to change. Leave it with me for deep personal resolution to take place.

Ordinary team beats very ordinary Collingwood. 2019 GAMES COLLINGWOOD HAS WON WITH BEAMS: ZERO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They have richmond then west coast then western bulldogs
They could be 1 - 3 when we play them
Cant wait
Bring on the ferels

And west coast are going to be on fire trying to prove themselves after their loss to the lions tomorrow

Collingwood have Richmond next week and then West Coast the week after, wouldn't it be delightful if they start the season 0-3.

Sucks that Rance went down as I think Richmond will take a while to setup without him

Pies for bottom 4....

Pies knocked them off in the finals last year. Tigers will rip them a new one with or without Rance. And obviously it is going to be without lol.

Hope you're right mate!

Hope you're right mate!

Same lol. As much as it sucks for the Tiges for Rance to go down, from a club perspective it's almost the best time for it to happen. They have the whole year now to develop a young player into as much of a stop gap as possible working within their system. If they lost him one or two weeks prior to finals it makes it much harder. But that being said, when you're at the pointy end, you can't afford to lose your best players, they've now got to be one key injury away from having buckleys chance.

Roast Death-Riding 2019: Collingwood, Gold Coast and Fremantle

Back