Mega Thread Delist/Trade/Draft Super-mega-ultrathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you had to bet your life savings, one way or the other, yes or no: will we recruit a player who walks into our best 22?

I would bet no.

After all this chat about players, more than likely, we won't bite, even at smaller fish. I wish we would. I think we should. But, on balance, we probably won't. Right?

i dont think we will. Brent Moloney would be nice and the most realistic one we would get. He has obviously left because he is sick of losing. We might pay him a bit less than Port for example but we can give hom a chance of success. I hope we do chase him. He isnt a superstar by any means but would be very good as part of our midfield rotations.

As I said though, I think your right. I dont think we will get anyone into the side who will walk into our best 22.

Hope so.

Because when we talk about improvement from within the list in 2013, him and the return of LeCras are pretty close to the top of the wishlist. Pick 7. Turns 22 in May.

Tell me, though, if he's best 22 next year, where does he play?

At the moment, he's a fourth-choice wingman. Has he got more than that in the locker? Hope so.

replacing McGinnity on the half forward line running through the midfield a bit? Might be competing directly with Nicoski though (all things being even Lecca playing in place of where Strijk played tonight)

Of course we were interested in him! Shame he wants to spend years of his career at the bottom of the ladder though.:thumbsdown:
Hell be starting to peak when he's available for us to pick up. Wouldn't surprise me if the Eagles have worded him up to that extent. Do your time then well swoop. Pun intended.

Hell be starting to peak when he's available for us to pick up. Wouldn't surprise me if the Eagles have worded him up to that extent. Do your time then well swoop. Pun intended.
Yes, but by then he will be an established player and it will cost us a hell of a lot more both in compensation to GWS and in his contract than it would now. He will probably be unobtainable by that time because of this.

Yes, but by then he will be an established player and it will cost us a hell of a lot more both in compensation to GWS and in his contract than it would now. He will probably be unobtainable by that time because of this.
Not if he's out of contract and wants to come home.

What do we think about Moloney? He's 28 and is prepared to come interstate.

3 year deal?

On Coniglio he will be 26 by the time he's a free agent and GWS will be in premiership mode.

Cody Grace (2014 ND) kicked 5.2 goals against Claremont Colts side today with 8 touches and 6 marks. Jesse Whogan? :eek:

Well obviously, we keep the potatoes, make some good mash with lamb cutlets and a few beers while we put those 6 in a bag and send them off to melbourne. Maybe they are cannibals as well as shit and just go oh well fair enough.

Previous talk of toast and jam, now lamb cutlets, potatoes and beer; food is on the mind. Sounds like your missus isn't feeding you. Perhaps she needs to be sent the game: Call of duty - Women's Edition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

do you think we should sign, nicko,buttler, or lynch??
As already stated, Butler has signed on for another 2 years. I think Nicoski will be with us next year. Lynch will be playing for us next year unless these rumours about him going to Collingwood are true. Just realised you asked if we should sign them. I think we should keep those two players who haven't signed yet as we're in premiership contention next year and they will be best 22 or if not, good depth.

how has simon tunbridge done this year , he left last year due to home sickness.is he likely to stay on your list.

how has simon tunbridge done this year , he left last year due to home sickness.is he likely to stay on your list.
from what Ive heard he hasnt been setting the world on fire but i think he has improved since being shifted to the forward line

we need some speed, at subicao we need some one that can just break the lines, its frustrating out recruiting sucks at trade week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back