Delisting mega thread 2024!!

Remove this Banner Ad

True, but he ticked off on the ridiculous process that allowed it.
The process is a tried and tested one by leading teams

Who have had a lot of success with teams in the past and welcome open feedback which is why the votes were not secret and done in front of everyone

I have several issues with the club but that process isn’t one of them despite it yielding an outcome I don’t like. Now ideally he doesn’t nominate for the vote next year or our players realise we have better leaders

Who have had a lot of success with teams in the past and welcome open feedback which is why the votes were not secret and done in front of everyone

I have several issues with the club but that process isn’t one of them despite it yielding an outcome I don’t like. Now ideally he doesn’t nominate for the vote next year or our players realise we have better leaders
That’s not my experience.

I’m an Arsenal fan and we undertook the same process and landed with Granit Xhaka which was another disaster.

I don’t see how it’s anything other than a popularity contest.

Dont make me sick with that leading teams malarky, thats the snake oil uberflog ling was peddling at arden st years ago.

Our 90s team didnt need any of that crap.

We hope you are right DY.

Appointing LMac captain has been Clarko's single biggest mistake - the first year was bad enough but to double up this year was a massive error of judgement.

Correcting this mistake is the first step Clarko needs to take to get his mojo back.
Don’t the players vote for who the captain/captains are . I don’t think Clarko has a say .🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻

Don’t the players vote for who the captain/captains are . I don’t think Clarko has a say .🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻
l would like to think that it is the last time that Clarko lets the players vote for their captain. There should only be 1 captain and it should be picked by Clarko not the players...l have a strange feeling that if they pick a player who is currently at the club as captain it will be Larkey with Sheezel as VC...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

l would like to think that it is the last time that Clarko lets the players vote for their captain. There should only be 1 captain and it should be picked by Clarko not the players...l have a strange feeling that if they pick a player who is currently at the club as captain it will be Larkey with Sheezel as VC...
Iam not sold on souva as skipper.

When does that excuse end but? He completed his second full preseason in a row and from memory hasn't missed a game in those two seasons yet he regressed massively this year. His 2023 wasn't great but 24 was terrible. His last two games of VFL were 22 and 20 disposals and his last AFL game 12, playing inside mid!

This is categorically incorrect.

Phillips did not do a full pre season in clarkos first year. He was held back and only completed around 70%.

Who won our VFL goal kicking this year? Assume Darling will be asked to do mentoring role for the young key forwards. Been successful at Hawthorn

Who won our VFL goal kicking this year? Assume Darling will be asked to do mentoring role for the young key forwards. Been successful at Hawthorn
l think it was Sellers with 30 goals..Duursma , Maley, Harvey and Lowson all had under 20 for the season.

Probably the biggest flop of the year is this mega delisting thread.

First few pages we collectively had nominated around 20 players. Would have made it the biggest and best of all time.

All as we have to show for it is a couple of journey men and nut who doesn’t understand much of anything.

Other clubs have put their hard rubbish on the nature strip and I'm confident Brady is in his ute doing a bit of a 'curb crawl'.

oh well.

Probably the biggest flop of the year is this mega delisting thread.

First few pages we collectively had nominated around 20 players. Would have made it the biggest and best of all time.

All as we have to show for it is a couple of journey men and nut who doesn’t understand much of anything.

Other clubs have put their hard rubbish on the nature strip and I'm confident Brady is in his ute doing a bit of a 'curb crawl'.

oh well.
Dont forget councils 3rd parties will have got first pickings then leaving scraps for others....

Remove this Banner Ad

Delisting mega thread 2024!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back