Delisting mega thread 2024!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Showed plenty in his first year (consistent goal kicker) and had an injury interrupted second. Worth another year.
This
He has talent
As a first year 18/19 year old was hitting the scoreboard regularly

Looked solid when he debuted too

Make or break year next year likely on the rookie list tho

Pretty surprised we kept coop, who seems to work about as hard as I do lately in term 4, and not one of the two absolute professionals…

Has Harvey even shown anything in the vfl? Compared to lazz who was best on every second week.
We haven't signed Cooper yet. Good chance he could still be cut or get pushed back to the rookie list.

This
He has talent
As a first year 18/19 year old was hitting the scoreboard regularly

Looked solid when he debuted too

Make or break year next year likely on the rookie list tho
Don’t count your chickens yet buddy - if there’s a better option at our pick , cooper might be gone

Cooper will drop off the list if we improve the draft hand imo.

Drury was out there training with the group of players today, thought he was definitely let go when he was the only one they didn’t post a picture of lol.

I think Drury will play for our vfl team and might get another shot at it if he kicks on.

Lazz will prob head down the highway and play vfl for Geelong, might get another opportunity but I’ve never seen it with him.

Wish them both well.

Cooper will drop off the list if we improve the draft hand imo.

Drury was out there training with the group of players today, thought he was definitely let go when he was the only one they didn’t post a picture of lol.

I think Drury will play for our vfl team and might get another shot at it if he kicks on.

Lazz will prob head down the highway and play vfl for Geelong, might get another opportunity but I’ve never seen it with him.

Wish them both well.
I expect coop to take a rookie list spot regardless of what we do with our hand

(Log in to remove this ad.)

?
I have him taking a rookie list spot

That doesn’t affect main list numbers
We now sit at 41 of 44, if we split pick 2 into 2 first rounders that’s 42 & 43 locked. I imagine we’ll want to take 3 selections minimum in this pool, I think we’ll trade in our F2 on night 2. So that would make it 44.

For us to take Stevens, which we will as we’ve given every other F/S a chance that would mean Harvey has to drop off unless they pay out a contracted player. Which we should absolutely be paying out Stephenson, but we will see.

You can’t count obviously

Answer my question - if we have 4 first rounders - does Harvey survive
Yes he would as I have him taking the rookie list spot

So some other contracted player would go in that scenario

And I don’t see that scenario happening anyway

Expect us to only use 3 picks which we have space for

Yes he would as I have him taking the rookie list spot

So some other contracted player would go in that scenario
Wtf GIF by MOODMAN

We now sit at 41 of 44, if we split pick 2 into 2 first rounders that’s 42 & 43 locked. I imagine we’ll want to take 3 selections minimum in this pool, I think we’ll trade in our F2 on night 2. So that would make it 44.

For us to take Stevens, which we will as we’ve given every other F/S a chance that would mean Harvey has to drop off unless they pay out a contracted player. Which we should absolutely be paying out Stephenson, but we will see.
I don’t have us taking stevens

I don’t have us taking stevens
I would be shocked if we didn’t. As I said, we’ve given every other F/S a chance. Arch and Coop probably didn’t show much to be drafted but we did it because their fathers standings at the club. Stevens will be no different. I’m fine with them paying out Stevo and giving Coop another 12 months to show something. But I can’t see us skipping on Stevens.

Remove this Banner Ad

Delisting mega thread 2024!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back