Demons to provide Geelong with the 1st round pick

Remove this Banner Ad

Would love Moloney at the Dees.

Broadbridge_20 and myself see Moloney as a young Guy Rigoni.

Not a bad pickup if Richmond decide that pick12 and 16 is sufficient on Geelong's behalf.

If that happens then everyone is happy although pick12 is a bit over the top for Moloney.

Wally Matera said:
Because Geelong cant get a pick inside the top 10, would Richmond settle for picks 12, 16 & 32?

I would, 12 and 32 would be as good as 10. It would give us 1,4,12,16,20,32 in the first two rounds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if it was me i'd prefer to let him go in the PSD

lets see richmond are going into a new era, they were seen as pussy's and push overs before would they rather let ottens go in the PSD cos they stand firm and let teams and players know there not a push over anymore and not to mess with them or give in and take geelongs ******** offer and basicly let everyone know they still have no balls so nothings changed with all the change overs?

It's one player it wont be the end of the world if the stand firm, they might actualy get some respect from other clubs for once

rUsTy_mAgPiE said:

lets see richmond are going into a new era, they were seen as pussy's and push overs before would they rather let ottens go in the PSD cos they stand firm and let teams and players know there not a push over anymore and not to mess with them or give in and take geelongs ******** offer and basicly let everyone know they still have no balls so nothings changed with all the change overs?

It's one player it wont be the end of the world if the stand firm, they might actualy get some respect from other clubs for once

Gee, I wonder why you'd want him to go through to the PSD...

Collingwood = Vultures.

rUsTy_mAgPiE said:

ROFL!!! :p

Why don't they go into that new era with an extra 2 first round picks?

rUsTy_mAgPiE said:

Um, and who is most likely to pick him up if richmond do let him go to the psd?

Yeah, your mob.

i think dees should play hard ball... moloney isent worth pick 12
should be aiming for Bartel or higher!!!

Ricketts said:
deal would look something like this:

richmond
gain: #12, #16
lose: ottens

geelong
gain: ottens
lose: moloney, #16

melbourne
gain: moloney
lose: #12

would think geelong might have to add a little more for pick 12

Catman said:
Gee, I wonder why you'd want him to go through to the PSD...

Collingwood = Vultures.

ummm nice try kid, except oh hang on i dont want him

we dont need a forward with a bad back who's going to be way over paid, i'd rather take morrison in the PSD then Ottens thanks

Look at Port, they have respect from teams because they dont give in, If richmond were like that geelong would have either decided there gonna trade tenace or not get ottens like 2 days ago, instead because they know richmond are soft ***** they'll just drag it out till 1:30 friday like they have knowing richmond will just say oh well we may aswell take that and they've wasted a whole week in the process

markc said:
would think geelong might have to add a little more for pick 12

I would be happy with throwing in 32 aswell. Hell, I'd be happy to trade away 48 and 64 to Richmond aswell as 12 and 16, just to get the deal done. If we draft less kids, it means we have to delist less, and with this year being as weak as people suggesting, that wouldn't be a bad thing.

Come'on cats, get it done, I need to sleep :( :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Demons to provide Geelong with the 1st round pick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back