Dermie sookier than the fans

Remove this Banner Ad

STFU Dermie. The AFL did away with reporting that shit as soon as they'd made an example out of Goodes earlier in the year. There have been numerous incidents like it that have gone unpunished. Pretty sure Jetta had his legs taken out by a sliding Sewell (?) in the last quarter too.

As for us beating the Hawks... Consider it payback for the 2 year surfing holiday you spent up here on our payroll you fat headed prick.

Will listen to this soon. But was it just me or did Leigh Matthews seem to be barracking hard for the Hawks in the commentary box on Saturday?

I thought so but it doesnt bother me when theres a leaning towards someones old side. Just dont be a bitter toss after and leigh wasnt on game day

I'm amazed nobody else has picked up on it and am staggered by the amount of times I've heard bout Young falling or slipping over - he definitely coulda gone harder and killed the ball but I give massive credit to Jack in that contest for giving him a subtle little push in the back to put him off balance

Will listen to this soon. But was it just me or did Leigh Matthews seem to be barracking hard for the Hawks in the commentary box on Saturday?
I agree ... Listening to the replay Im sure he was pro Hawthorn... Thank god they had Tom Harley in there supporting the Swans !!

I love how Dermie is justifying Buddy's bad kicking for goal by saying he goes on an arc so he can get extra distance. lol. Then why does he do it from 30m out too? Then the umpiring re: Jetta and Suckling.... Bit of bias there to pinpoint those and not look at the dodgy HTB decisions. And FWIW, i kind of agree that the Goodes slide was kind of dangerous as well, actually kind of surprised it didn't attract a lot more scrutiny given his history with sliding.

What was he talking about after that the Jetta and Suckling pushes in the back? The bit about Richards going back into a pack or something?

Didn't think the audio was too bad to be honest. :p Obviously gutted, but he has a bit of praise in there for us too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahaha - to hear Dermie having a dig at Geelong fans still bitching about the 2008 GF and then for him to go and have a dig at Teddy's tactics is priceless! The truth of Saturday's game is that if the Swan's weren't carrying so many injuries into the game the Swans would have won by at least another 6 goals - that's how better the Swan's were.

Dermie still sooking. Saying Goodsey should have been sited and no mention of Mitchell's crude slide into Reid. Just needs to be unbiased. And then slags Roosy, saying he was watching a different game. Please.

That's just Leigh Matthews. He bumbled his was through the 2005 Grand Final as if he didn't know half the players. Watch and listen to the medals ceremony from that year when he attempts to provide some comments.

Hahaha I knew dermi was a ****wit when I bumped into him in an airport in 2010 and he tried to convince me Jpod was the biggest mistake any club had made in twenty years and would see geelong tumble out of the finals hunt, 28 was far too late he said.

I then went and looked up this Podsaidly fella and was dumb founded, he'd played exactly one game and had a bloody strong impact.

I noticed Leigh Matthews and have for a few years now, terrific coach but he was the one that called Adam Goodes "A Protected Species" with the umpires. It must have been hard for him GF day cause Goodes was so good on two suspect knees. He did say at one point after Goodes snapped a goal.."that was good work by Goodes" must have near killed him. As for Dermott Brereton, who I have liked in the past, I would not rate anything he says these days. He has been quite cutting about the Swans all year not surprised he had a sook.

STFU Dermie. The AFL did away with reporting that shit as soon as they'd made an example out of Goodes earlier in the year. There have been numerous incidents like it that have gone unpunished. Pretty sure Jetta had his legs taken out by a sliding Sewell (?) in the last quarter too.

As for us beating the Hawks... Consider it payback for the 2 year surfing holiday you spent up here on our payroll you fat headed prick.

LOL, LOL, LOL :D

hahaha have always disliked dermie. Started noticing the hate 7 years ago or so, especially when he'd commentate swans/hawks games. He had an over inflated sense of insightfulness that he'd share during passages of play, it was annoying.

I listed to the clip in the OP and noticed a pattern of his. Bag the swans and then change his voice to an insincere loud whisper and say something nice about us.

Also as a housemate once said to me, he has a head like a deflated cask wine bag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dermie sookier than the fans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back