Autopsy 2 point loss vs the Lions!

Remove this Banner Ad

And we play 13th 14th at home and a wonky 8 away .

It's Collingwood. You just know they'll lift against us and win by a point. Adelaide we should beat but you never know with these injuries. We can also hopefully beat Essendon, but I can't see us winning against Bulldogs or Port (another close loss to make it 6). Bulldogs will probably give us a hiding on current form.

Robbie Fox is a good AFL player.

But it seems whenever he’s heavily featured in POTY votes, it means we’ve lost.

It's Collingwood. You just know they'll lift against us and win by a point. Adelaide we should beat but you never know with these injuries. We can also hopefully beat Essendon, but I can't see us winning against Bulldogs or Port (another close loss to make it 6). Bulldogs will probably give us a hiding on current form.

Yeah sucks when we lose but we will win all or most of those I reckon, this weeks the toughest.

Robbie Fox is a good AFL player.

But it seems whenever he’s heavily featured in POTY votes, it means we’ve lost.
It is odd, he doesn't even do much wrong with it, but if he is all over the ground getting it, maybe others aren't working hard ?

Umpires are human and they make mistakes in favour of the opposition all the time (said every fan).

From a technical perspective how is Daniher able to push Grundy in the back from a boundary throw in and then get a shot at goal. It’s hardly ruck craft if you shove someone in the back. If it was forward 50 entry it would be paid a push.

AFL are running the game into the ground with how they manage it.
You missed the internal memo. Push in the back is no longer a rule.

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

See what kind of side we put out for next week! i imagine quite a few are gonna pull up sore as hell tomorrow

Dogs have missed and are missing a few off a heavy track, no excuses even if a few miss.

We will be favourites

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesn't matter anyway does it.

Do you think we are cooked because of todays loss though?

Kind of. We're out of form anyway, but now these injuries coming all at once seem very ominous. I don't think anyone is scared to play us anymore and we have quite a tough draw. For the first time this season, I don't expect us to win next week. And I now have no faith we'll get anything out of Port.

Really disappointed with the drop off. It's a surprise. I thought we were much better than we actually are.

Kind of. We're out of form anyway, but now these injuries coming all at once seem very ominous. I don't think anyone is scared to play us anymore and we have quite a tough draw. For the first time this season, I don't expect us to win next week. And I now have no faith we'll get anything out of Port.

Really disappointed with the drop off. It's a surprise. I thought we were much better than we actually are.

Only as good as your last game at times, but this is a great opportunity to turn it back around this week. Injuries present opportunities to others as well.

We can be confident we get most of
if not all the guys back and the Lions gave us everything today and won by what 2?

what are we fearing from them?

No injuries today we win, not excusing poor play but still

Is there such a thing as a good loss?

Even if we had won. It would have been by a random fluke or occurrence.

Lots of character about the effort today.
If I'm reading this post right, I agree. I thought we were terrific and just lost by the odd goal. Contrast with the saints game for instance where we were off the pace and would have stolen it if we'd won.

Only as good as your last game at times, but this is a great opportunity to turn it back around this week. Injuries present opportunities to others as well.

We can be confident we get most of
if not all the guys back and the Lions gave us everything today and won by what 2?

what are we fearing from them?

No injuries today we win, not excusing poor play but still

Why are we confident? We lost to St Kilda and Richmond. To Fremantle at home with a full team. Brisbane is a huge threat to us.

I don't think any of the injured except Rowbottom and probably Hayward come back before the finals, if at all. Papley and Rampe both looked very serious, and McInnerney looks out for the season.

Why are we confident? We lost to St Kilda and Richmond. To Fremantle at home with a full team. Brisbane is a huge threat to us.

I don't think any of the injured except Rowbottom and probably Hayward come back before the finals, if at all. Papley and Rampe both looked very serious, and McInnerney looks out for the season.

Why are we focused purely on the losses? Like I said Brisbane got over a crippled Swans at home by 2 but they are this scary team?

But yeah ok we lost to Stkilda and Richmond. We also beat Carlton, Fremantle in perth, Geelong, GWS twice , Melbourne , Collingwood both fit at the time, Essendon, etc etc So why do we ignore all that?

Also why are we extra glum on the injuries?

You have effectively rubbed Rampe Papley and Mcinnerney out for 11 weeks each? Seems unlikely?

You can feel how you want about the loss don't get me wrong. Maybe we will fall to
shit but there is more evidence we are ok here.

Also the club doctor too haha. Who knows when we will get people back - just have to wait and see.

Also the club doctor too haha. Who knows when we will get people back - just have to wait and see.

If they are out they are out anyway.

Just means guys get a chance, just don't want to lose players mid game- especially not multiple

I reckon teams let him get it more than others.

He’s not damaging with the ball

Yep possibly a bit of that.

I love Fox but defence or sub for mine , forget this other role, don't want him delivering inside 50s

Mind you we love kicking over forwards heads still.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2 point loss vs the Lions!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back