Did Hardwick Stall North Or Get Rejected

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 7, 2009
Geelong
AFL Club
Richmond
While my view is Hardwick said he wanted to see if he gets the richmond job first and stalled north, hence north did not think his heart was in the job and picked scott.

Why the **** are all the papers and various other media personalities saying Hardwick was rejected for the 3rd time FFS. If this is true there is added risk to getting Hardwick.

the papers will get to sell more copies with these headlines. when it all dies down they'll release the real story where the roos merely had to go with their 3 rd choice Scott. In saying that , Scott seems to be a pretty sound choice.

its the way of the world.

lol.

2 times rejected himself (once by Melbourne, FFS), he rejects a job offer on the off chance he overtakes a respected bloke from the best system in the country for a job at...Richmond.

Yep.

While my view is Hardwick said he wanted to see if he gets the richmond job first and stalled north, hence north did not think his heart was in the job and picked scott.

Why the **** are all the papers and various other media personalities saying Hardwick was rejected for the 3rd time FFS. If this is true there is added risk to getting Hardwick.

Cause it makes North look like they were directing traffic....in control, when in fact every girl in the bar knocked them back, all except some girl with a pulse walking by the bar outside, who never wanted to get jumped!!

The entire North Club is constructed by smoke & mirrors.

(If Hardwick becomes our Coach he DEFINITELY knocked back North....we'll see)

lol.

2 times rejected himself (once by Melbourne, FFS), he rejects a job offer on the off chance he overtakes a respected bloke from the best system in the country for a job at...Richmond.

Yep.

lol.

Because he really wanted to coach Norf... a club that will probabably be extinct in a few years.

Yep.

whats the big deal anyway?
i would have thought with our past history of seemingly landing the "big fishes" in Tambling/Deledio over buddy/roughy and wallace over clarko would teach some supporters the meaning of pemature ejaculation.:eek:

Going by past recentish history with north and their coaching selections, they haven't often got it wrong. Odds are Scott will turn into a fine coach (i know i love his pedigree and the ppl he's learnt from ie MATTHEWS for 10 years and MALTHOUSE for nearly 3).

pattern i'v noticed over the past decade - we talk ourselves up and lay into oppostion teams and ALWAYS it turns for the worse. Deledio/Tambling -Buddy/Roughy, Clarko, Eade/Bullies, now Carlton. FFS

lol.

Yep.

It makes sense, considering how many people didn't even apply for North but applied for Richmond.

Great to see we didn't panic or rush our decision, very impressed so far with our off-field leadership. Let's hope it pays off with the right person for the job. My moneys still on Hardwick, though I think Hinkley will also bring a solid gameplan and some match day discipline.

This is all bullshit, who cares either way.

Has everyone forgotten that Scott did not get thru to the 3rd stage at Richmond?

There are no articles about him being rejected for the Richmond job.

Different strokes for different folks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he definetly told them he wants to see through the tiger process
then they knew his heart was with us and they only had 1 option left B Scott
we have had what 15 candidates and they have had 3 - Hardwick, Scott & Crocker no one else even went for their job, Longmire didnt Roos stated that in the paper

Remove this Banner Ad

Did Hardwick Stall North Or Get Rejected

Remove this Banner Ad

Back