Autopsy Roast & Toast and Changes for North

Best 5 v Pies

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would the club come out and verbalise ‘support’ for Yze, when nobody in the media or footy world is suggesting he’s under any sort of pressure?

I’m glad you’re not in charge of PR down at the club. You don’t answer awkward questions that are not being asked.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
We're not talking about pressure on him. It's called support network.Yeah throw a first year coach to the wolves. He lacks experience being a rookie you back him up take the spotlight of him and let him focus solely on coaching not this Dusty bs etc continually in the media . That's what Balme did said to Dimma from now on you focus on coaching only I'll handle the rest common sense.

We're not talking about pressure on him. It's called support network.Yeah throw a first year coach to the wolves. He lacks experience being a rookie you back him up take the spotlight of him and let him focus solely on coaching not this Dusty bs etc continually in the media . That's what Balme did said to Dimma from now on you focus on coaching only I'll handle the rest common sense.
I'm surprised gale isn't helping yze with addressing questions regarding Martin.

Defence has been a real concern, they look tired and checked out back there. Some very average forwards like McStay getting clear runs at the ball with no fists in sight and defenders giving their opponents 5m of leg rope.
Disappointing as defence was performing admirably most of the year under extreme pressure.
Agree, we look flat footed and far too reactive. That vision of Broad giving McStay 5 metres before the Daicos inside 50 was damning. Makes the dropping of Blight even stranger as if you watched him defend he was alert and proactive.

Expect Zurhaar to play like Carey and kick a bag
The spud will turn it on for his once a year blinder which is usually against us

Lol that game we had Grimes on him and he kicked 6 or whatever. And Jack was missing shots from the goalsquare when we were like 2 goals 15. Aarts marking 40 out and playing on for no reason. Good times at Marvel.

Bummer!…. Could be a good pick up. But not at number 1. May slide to 2nd?
Disagree to be honest, he knows his stuff when it comes to football. Would welcome him to Richmond as assistant if he wanted it.
Buckley ? Go somewhere and be an assistant to someone ? Give it a rest. Bucks always has to be the top dog, surely you know that. Why would Bucks want to be an assistant to Yze ??? Lol

Great player. I'll even concede he's a good football analyst like many of the great players can be. But an abysmal coach. Fly proved that with the same list.

Bucks expected everyone to be able to do what he could do. He only really got the connectivity/sensitivity/compassionate thing after he was sacked.

Possibly the most self centred bloke in an industry chock a block full of self centred blokes.

For you to say you'd welcome him as an assistant at Richmond is disingenuous because it's about as likely as Putin deciding to step down. I'm not sure which one would be more toxic to the culture of Richmond.

You can’t shield coaches, they are required to do pre and post match interviews, and the media aren’t always going to follow the script, they’re after a headline.

Buckley ? Go somewhere and be an assistant to someone ? Give it a rest. Bucks always has to be the top dog, surely you know that. Why would Bucks want to be an assistant to Yze ??? Lol

Great player. I'll even concede he's a good football analyst like many of the great players can be. But an abysmal coach. Fly proved that with the same list.

Bucks expected everyone to be able to do what he could do. He only really got the connectivity/sensitivity/compassionate thing after he was sacked.

Possibly the most self centred bloke in an industry chock a block full of self centred blokes.

For you to say you'd welcome him as an assistant at Richmond is disingenuous because it's about as likely as Putin deciding to step down. I'm not sure which one would be more toxic to the culture of Richmond.
Pretty much my feeling about Buckley. My post was about Jagga possibly being taken with our second pick?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Other than his weekly presser which every coach has to do, what else is Yze having to do outside his coaching? Do you have an actual example where he is being put in the spotlight unnecessarily and the club isn’t supporting him internally? Or are you just making assumptions?….keeping in mind we are 2-17 and a recent dynast team about to win a wooden spoon, so like it or not it’s a story.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Agree, we look flat footed and far too reactive. That vision of Broad giving McStay 5 metres before the Daicos inside 50 was damning. Makes the dropping of Blight even stranger as if you watched him defend he was alert and proactive.
Broads game had to change as he didn't have Rance Ash and Grimes support to rely on and give him the confidence he had to play his game. Now his a leader with some in experience behind him and brain functions differently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast and Changes for North

Back