Autopsy Roast & Toast and Changes for North

Best 5 v Pies

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

He's a truth talker and a no bullshit artist who was a gun player and knows football. Also got a team to an AFL GF. The negatives of FIGJAM from 2003 and no view of self improvement or development since is just pure BS.
Well said

Staying positive.
Drunk That 70S Show GIF by Peacock

Is Jared Rivers any good? What's the credentials here?
Well, he played with Yze at the godeees when they were mostly crap.

Apart from that I got nothing.

Yeah agree, defensively he’s very solid but he’s a little bit of a panic merchant if he’s given or won the ball in general play or like you said takes far to long to make a decision when he takes a mark

Still very green
So negative

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North are a young team that is building. They have no need to tank and will be looking to flog us. We are team that is just killing time until we actually draft some young players. We aren't winning this game, it could get quite ugly in fact.

Maybe a 10 goal+ loss to North will make everyone realise how far back we are and it hasn't just been the injuries.
this is the saddest most eco post i've ever read.

Oath! BGale turned deaf/mute at the moment!???????????
Amazes me no one at our Club is standing Public with Adem in support!
Fecking no one!
Heard Balmey on SEN give Adem support...but he's leaving too!
Usually, when you have the ceo, etc. having pressers supporting the coach, the coach is about to get the chop.

couldn't say it better. His been facing the music all year and yes he is the coach , but where is his support and backing. We herd Livingstone last week for 10 minutes talking rubbish. Don't get me started on Balmey Livingstone and Gale made that call apparently the health issues I aren't buying it. Himself said I want to go on even as part time basis if they like. The best footy administrator the game hase seen for the last 20 years puzzling work that out and currently the state where in to.

Why would the club come out and verbalise ‘support’ for Yze, when nobody in the media or footy world is suggesting he’s under any sort of pressure?

I’m glad you’re not in charge of PR down at the club. You don’t answer awkward questions that are not being asked.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast and Changes for North

Back