Autopsy Roast & Toast and Changes for North

Best 5 v Pies

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Ryan is frustrating to watch. The guy needs a thousand footy's to be thrown in the air each week so he can learn how to take an overhead mark correctly. The rest of the time he needs to spend on the weights machine to build his arms up to an acceptable strength level.
I have a similar impression about him. I suspect he does not judge the flight of the ball early enough and then ends up out of position in the marking contest. He needs to have 100 long kicks to him every training session and hopefully practice will improve his judgement.

Think he'll be fine, the injuries have provided him the opportunity to bulk up whilst he doesn't have to play every week. Curnow, Grimes etc plenty have come good
Gibcus we talking , I’m worried for his future , cogs was never the same after missing 2y of footy and he’d actually made it as a player , draga, freezer , there’s been a few , hope he doesn’t join that club but my expectations aren’t high I’m afraid

I have a similar impression about him. I suspect he does not judge the flight of the ball early enough and then ends up out of position in the marking contest. He needs to have 100 long kicks to him every training session and hopefully practice will improve his judgement.
Something like that , he’s useless in the contest , plain never looks like it , he’s reasonable when in space , has a long way to go , if we want to win games we need much better players than samo I’m afraid

Ryan gets to the right position - just can't execute the mark at the moment for some reason (some will be physical i spose).

Not throwing baby out with bath water just yet ....
maybe he should wear gloves ?? worked for fraser gehrig, scotty cummings and richo

Norf has been very competitive lately against some good sides. Fully expect them to have a tonne of injuries to key players at training this week.
They’re improving and sometimes play exciting football. But, like most developing teams, they also are capable of producing periods of really crap footy.

Gibcus we talking , I’m worried for his future , cogs was never the same after missing 2y of footy and he’d actually made it as a player , draga, freezer , there’s been a few , hope he doesn’t join that club but my expectations aren’t high I’m afraid
I don't even add Gibcus to our current list, if he ever can get an injury free ride then he will be a bonus imo.
I hope his body turns good like it did for Dylan Grimes but I remember Mick Malthouse once said some players no matter how talented just don't have the body to hold up playing footy. Hopefully that's not Gibcus.

Last edited:
I don't even add Gibcus to our current list, if he ever can get an injury free ride then he will be a bonus imo.
I hope his body turns good like it did for Dylan Grimes but I remember Mick Malrhouse once said some players no matter how talented just don't have the body to hold up playing footy. Hopefully that's not Gibcus.
gibcus has been louie'd twice

2023 and 2024

actually hes been louie'd 4 times if im honest. had the setback with the foot and the set back with the knee

our club is a pantomime since the end of 2020 but at least burge didnt ruin kids careers

big sexy has played about 3 games during louies tenure. no surprise big sexy's issues started when louie was appointed

all that to save $5 bucks even though we have 30 mil in the back supposedly

Oath! BGale turned deaf/mute at the moment!???????????
Amazes me no one at our Club is standing Public with Adem in support!
Fecking no one!
Heard Balmey on SEN give Adem support...but he's leaving too!
💯 couldn't say it better. His been facing the music all year and yes he is the coach , but where is his support and backing. We herd Livingstone last week for 10 minutes talking rubbish. Don't get me started on Balmey Livingstone and Gale made that call apparently the health issues I aren't buying it. Himself said I want to go on even as part time basis if they like. The best footy administrator the game hase seen for the last 20 years puzzling work that out and currently the state where in to.

Yeah, you been watching some of our senior blokes lately? And ever actually listened to Buckley speak at all? You couldn't be further from the truth.

What qualities do you believe he’d bring that would/could improve RFC?

we'll farrk that up by playing finals next year
Richo says we can have the quick bounce next year after gathering some firsts this year

if we do then expect 17 teams to tank in 2026

Rember Grimes when he was younger, how many years of hamstrings until the cow from Germany..
We have to hope he will become a A grader.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's an undersized kid playing in atrocious conditions 2 weeks in a row, also he copped a tag, be a very harsh judge to rule him out based on vfl form.
Yes he seems a bit on the light side but may not be an issue if AFL continues to head down the contactless route? Certainly seems to be able to find the footy? I didn’t see the game. Do you know how he went against the pies?

Gets the ball but doesn't do much with it.
Bummer!…. Could be a good pick up. But not at number 1. May slide to 2nd?

Yep he's perfectly qualified to be the arrogant a$$hole who is all about ME, Me, Me that we currently don't have at the club.
Disagree to be honest, he knows his stuff when it comes to football. Would welcome him to Richmond as assistant if he wanted it.

What qualities do you believe he’d bring that would/could improve RFC?
He's a truth talker and a no bullshit artist who was a gun player and knows football. Also got a team to an AFL GF. The negatives of FIGJAM from 2003 and no view of self improvement or development since is just pure BS.

Yes he seems a bit on the light side but may not be an issue if AFL continues to head down the contactless route? Certainly seems to be able to find the footy? I didn’t see the game. Do you know how he went against the pies?
Very well

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast and Changes for North

Back