Autopsy Roast & Toast and Changes for North

Best 5 v Pies

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve been pretty positive about our overall effort but that was a down game for us in the context of the season. Pies should really have buried us but didn’t. Still we have some young players showing that there is a bit to work with…

lol not sure what’s more funny, you listen to SEN or could even entertain the story. Regardless interesting times.

….and there you go

50% right thus far

Expecting the other bit to be announced soon…not sure why though…I’m confused about that choice of assistants

I listen to iSEN for the incessant mind numbing ads…..WOODY IN THE MORNING…WOODY 8N THE EVENING…

Last edited:
It's finally arrived, the number 1 draft pick game. We'll lose to north.

This team has to be one of the worst prepared, drilled and coached sides I've ever seen watching us.
Surely you’re not under 15 years old?? 😉

If we are a serious club, we’re doing a deep review off season of the injury crisis and its root causes, and bringing in the best strength & conditioning manager money can buy

Also, it’s time to look at what Teague & Truck bring to the club. We have 2 senior assistants who were former head coaches — are they giving Yze the support he needs? I wouldn’t know, but it would be good to assess what part of our 2 win record is due to injury and what part has been due to underperformance and teething issues on a new system

Must of heard u Teague gone ….

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s going to get much, much worse before it gets better.
With our young players, they simply don’t get enough of the ball.
Week after week, they barely bother the statisticians.
Banks 15
Brown 7 (played forward so gets an out)
Campbell 10
Ralphsmith 14
Smith 7
Green 11

Nobody screams out ‘star’.
So you’re optimistic then?

P.s I agree this is certainly a possibility….

Feel like the ass has fallen out of our defence recently. Conceded 4x 100 points in a row before this. Aside from the two earlier floggings our defence was holding up okay despite Dow being our best mid. We were previously getting nutted out the back but we’re awful on slow plays now too.

We’re severely outnumbered offensively and always one on one or one on none defensively. Not sure how that occurs.
Defence has been a real concern, they look tired and checked out back there. Some very average forwards like McStay getting clear runs at the ball with no fists in sight and defenders giving their opponents 5m of leg rope.
Disappointing as defence was performing admirably most of the year under extreme pressure.

Banks 15
Campbell 10
Ralphsmith 14
Smith 7
Green 11

YET?….. I’m Hopeful

Absolute miracle Softcos' flop for 50m post Campbell love tap wasn't given 50m.
Give umps the ability to reverse the free & see dat chit disappear?

Banks 15
Campbell 10
Ralphsmith 14
Smith 7
Green 11

Our best 22 will get a lot worse, name wise over the next 3 years. However putting a young team together that has a crack would probably smash our current lineup. We will see this when North smash us this week.

North have LDU, Sheezel, Wardlaw, Zurhaar, etc. We don’t have any similar types.

Yeah, we will draft some talent, but most of them will need time to develop. Until they do, we’re going to be bottom of the table.

The club need to concede that we will be at the bottom for atleast 2, probably a lot more years. It's why it should be an easy decision to let anyone go that wants to leave and just load up on picks.

Norf has been very competitive lately against some good sides. Fully expect them to have a tonne of injuries to key players at training this week.

North are a young team that is building. They have no need to tank and will be looking to flog us. We are team that is just killing time until we actually draft some young players. We aren't winning this game, it could get quite ugly in fact.

Maybe a 10 goal+ loss to North will make everyone realise how far back we are and it hasn't just been the injuries.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast and Changes for North

Back