Preview Discussion and changes for Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm sorta glad we haven't played a Sunday twilight game all year. It is easily the worst time slot, I'd rather play Monday night than Sunday twilight..

Stanton, cork or muscle strain?? Playin or rested/inj!! Eitherway it prob wont hurt to give him a week of, think his confidence is down from the last couple of weeks, so seems logical to give him a break if needed! But obviously if he feels fine then keep him going.... Just hope for a spirited effort from all the boys on sunday.... Go Bombers :thumbsu:

reminder that last week crameri and hooker were late omissions. their replacements in kavanagh and dell'olio really worked out well...

clearly hille isn't working. too slow and let's the midfield down constantly - he doesn't present enough, drops marks and is slow and thus useless when trying to create forwardline pressure or any pressure around the ground.

hooker replaces hille as the backup ruckman.
crameri replaces dell'olio as we don't need a forwardline full of crumbers who have 5 touches a game like davey and dell'olio...
hurley picks himself
pears sures up the defence - a much better option even on a flank ahead of soft players like melksham who do not like physical contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back