Div 1 - NFL Tipping Comp 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Northcote v Eltham - Eltham in good form and have started the season well, Northcote similar just that they've only got one win to show. Toss of the coin but I'll say the Cougars at home.

Macleod v Heidelberg - Heidelberg should be too good, but as is the competition there's no real easy games.

WPL v Greensborough - Another tough one to pick, West will be smarting after last weeks narrow loss, while the Boro are playing good footy. Picking West at home to get their season back on track.

Lower Plenty v Bundoora - Bundoora will be a bit too strong for the Bears, although I sense a win in the foreseeable future for Lower.

Whittlesea v Montmorency - Bit of a danger game here. The eagles haven't been that bad at all this year, although it's hard to pick against Mont.

Northcote Park vs Eltham A difficult one to predict with both teams playing okay football at the moment. Give it to the Panthers over the Cougars.
Macleod vs Heidelberg The Kangas will fancy themselves to score an upset but in the end the Tigers should just hang on.
West Preston vs Greensborough The first real test for the Burra and although they'll be competative the Roosters should grab the four points.
Lower Plenty vs Bundoora Can see the Bulls kicking a league record score against the Bears in this one.
Whittlesea vs Montmorency The Maggies confidence is sky-high at the moment and should easily account for the Eagles.

Obviously no one picks a draw so Fatboy35's perfect game comes to an end, bit stiff but that's life. Few tippers went for an upset and need to get their smarts together to catch up with the leaders. Looking ahead there is definitely a few games coming up that will sort the boys from the men. Cheers

Code:
		R1	R2	R3	R4	Total
Fatboy35	5	5	5	4	19
Denny Crane	4	5	5	4	18
Jewelsandbullet	5	4	5	4	18
rompa		5	4	5	4	18
THEOX		5	4	5	4	18
tigerkelly	4	5	5	4	18
The Boof	4	4	5	4	17
bearfan		5	4	4	4	17
Chet_Wynd	5	4	4	4	17
Pheonix20	5	4	4	4	17
Coach Hollywood	4	3	5	4	16
Hoggy		4	3	5	4	16
Cotchin 9	4	4	4	4	16
simmsroadspy	4	4	4	4	16
Yeah Nah	5	4	4	3	16
sparksy		4	2	5	4	15
oldtimer	4	3	4	4	15
The_Fat_Side	4	3	4	4	15
SickPig		4	3	5	3	15
berger		4	4	4	3	15
The Phatside	4	4	4	3	15
showpony25	4	2	5	3	14
underbelly	5	3	2	2	12
TheGreatApe	4	3	4	1	12
stew10		4	4	3	1	12

mmmm Denny Crane, you must come the school where a draw is a result! I don't see a draw as a result, its a draw, no one wins and no one loses so no result. There has been 20 games played with 19 results. I know its your comp so your rules. The USA invented overtime, just to ensure someone walks away a winner and a loser.

mmmm Denny Crane, you must come the school where a draw is a result! I don't see a draw as a result, its a draw, no one wins and no one loses so no result. There has been 20 games played with 19 results. I know its your comp so your rules. The USA invented overtime, just to ensure someone walks away a winner and a loser.

???? I did not give a point for the draw ????

But yes, my bat and ball my rules, but don't really see the issue:confused:

Lower Plenty v Northcote Park - Bears have been honest but the Cougers will be hungry to get closer to the 5. Northcote Park by 50p.

Greensborough v Bundoora - I think everyone will be looking to see which game (if any) is the one where the Bulls fall over. Slime are always difficult at home but do not see that being an advantage this time. Bulls 18p.

Heidelberg v Montmorency - Match of the day. People have been talking about the Tigers depth and that they will be there-abouts but not contending. I am sure they sit in the den and smirk at this. The Para Rd Magpies have played in three very close games and could easily be either 4 and 0 or 1 and 3. Should be a belter, Heidelberg by 12p

Whittlesea v West Preston Lakeside - The Eagles fell over last week trying to take a big scalp and will want redemption, The Chooks cannot afford to drop this and fall behind the top 5. I actually dunno, I give Whittlesea a ripping chance, Eagles by 1p.

Eltham v Macleod - The Panther have been impressive this season and will look at this and expect a win. Macleod have had a reasonable tough draw but look to be only playing 1 and a bit quarters each game. Panther by 40.

Northcote Park by 60 points

Bundoora by 5 points

Heidelberg by 42 points

West Preston Lakeside by 7 points

Eltham by 27 points

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some good games scheduled for tomorrow which should sort out a few teams.

Lower Plenty vs Northcote Park The Cougars can't afford to be complacent if they want to play finals and should be able to handle the Bears who seem to be struggling at the moment.
Greensborough vs Bundoora The Bulls haven't really been tested so far this season and although at Slime Park can't see the 'Boro upsetting the premiership favourites.
Heidelberg vs Montmorency The biggest test for the Tigers so far as the Maggies look to keep pace with the top two. Should be a cracker but think the home side will prevail.
Whittlesea vs West Preston The Roosters certainly shouldn't take teh Eagles lightly and need a win to break away from the pack which I think they cam.
Eltham vs Macleod The Panthers are on a bit of a roll at the moment while the Kangas need a win to kick-start their season. Should be a close one with the home team getting the points.

Lower Plenty vs Northcote Park After the drawn game the cougars will be eager as to get a win back but it wont come easy. Lower play very well at home and it will be a scrappy affair all day. 9pts
Greensborough vs Bundoora If the boro can put together a solid 4 quarters it could go either way but the cream always rises to the top and it will happen again tomoro. 26pts
Heidelberg vs Montmorency. Game of the round, 2 great contendors in what will be a tough day at the office with the rain and what not. But the tigers going off recent form will come into this game well and truley favourites to go 5-0. 34pts
Whittlesea vs WPL Going with the upset here, Whittlesea have played some competive footy over the past few weeks and well and truley deserve 4pts , With all the talent in the side i think itl be a wake up call for west this weekend. 15pts
Eltham vs Macleod Last few encounters between these 2 sides have been very close and i think it will happen again. Panthers playing some great footy to date and macloed having a tough run so far i think it will come down to the wire but the panth to prevail at home by a kick or more. 8pts

Remove this Banner Ad

Div 1 - NFL Tipping Comp 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back