Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skye

• Other (will there be an 8th team??)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

MM is full of sh1t.
He is a former Carrum Downs player who crossed to the Moorabbin Kangaroos when they folded.
When the club reformed as Skye Football Club he stated that he was going back to his old club. For all the talk about Skye there is no doubt they have under achieved.

I think you are a bit harsh i played against Skye last year and stayed and talked to afew people their since my nephew plays at carrum downs jnrs.Having a turn over of 60 players in 2 seasons makes it hard thats why i think they gave stepens the job 2 keep the balance.Of the field i think their going ok are they MM.Plus with a lot of juniors they will be find

heard around the grapevine that young fellas. anthony craddock,luke jones and mark anderson were training at skye last night? they've been training at the pines since november and all 3 played decent footy at the pines this year. fair shocked when i heard that they were training down at wedge rd:thumbsdown:

heard around the grapevine that young fellas. anthony craddock,luke jones and mark anderson were training at skye last night? they've been training at the pines since november and all 3 played decent footy at the pines this year. fair shocked when i heard that they were training down at wedge rd:thumbsdown:

what young fella wouldn't want to join the flag favourites??:D skye by a mile!!

what young fella wouldn't want to join the flag favourites??:D skye by a mile!!

mm good luck to them i guess. they will be more then handy if they do end up skye, but little dissapointing they were in for a big year down at the pines. hopefully they change there minds:confused:

Why is everyone rating Skye?
What have they done and who have they recruited?
Heard that Corey Stephens is all about himself and not a very well liked bloke.

Spoke to a mate of mine who's on the committee at Vermont and he said that Black is dreaming if he thinks that he will get $600 a game.
Will get $200 if he plays Seniors. It's more about the honour of being at a good club, unlike Dandy who need to pay good $$$ just to get someone to their crap hole!
Always wondered why Dandy have been such a bad club over such a long period, when they have a great name.
Must be the same fools running the place.
They need a cleanout at the top!
And last but not least, can anyone shed any light on what happened to Mick Hawken?
Rumour had it that his 'old' mate and Ressie Coach, Duggan stuck the knives (not knife) in his back pretty badly.
Duggan has a reputation of doing this and also rigging up the B & F votes.

Spoke to a mate of mine who's on the committee at Vermont and he said that Black is dreaming if he thinks that he will get $600 a game.
Will get $200 if he plays Seniors. It's more about the honour of being at a good club, unlike Dandy who need to pay good $$$ just to get someone to their crap hole!
Always wondered why Dandy have been such a bad club over such a long period, when they have a great name.
And last but not least, can anyone shed any light on what happened to Mick Hawken?
Rumour had it that his 'old' mate and Ressie Coach, Duggan stuck the knives (not knife) in his back pretty badly.

sky are home thats all that needs to be said....by a mile
hey bananna u have just had a pretty big dig.....:D:D:D
who are you?

Bannana you are a massive tool if you believe that crap you posted about Corey!!

how the hell would you know knobjockey!!

Madman get out of his a r s e, it must be hurting him!
BANANA is entitled to his opinion as is everyone, Skye haven't done enough to warrant the accolades they receive here. I am surprised with the first two years I thought they would do much better.

Madman get out of his a r s e, it must be hurting him!
BANANA is entitled to his opinion as is everyone, Skye haven't done enough to warrant the accolades they receive here. I am surprised with the first two years I thought they would do much better.

the accolades for sky can be looked up in the dictionary under the word "sarcastic":thumbsu:

Bannana you are a massive tool if you believe that crap you posted about Corey!!

how the hell would you know knobjockey!!

Very defensive MM!

I don't know Corey and that's why l am asking the question.
So is he all about himself?

He could be a great bloke and the things l've heard might be rubbish, but l have heard it from a few different people now.
No harming in asking someone from Skye without them getting their back up, is there?

Again l will ask, who have Skye picked up to warrant being flag favourites in 2008?
Have they played finals footy yet?

If all you bloke actually read the posts properly NO ONE from skye is pumping our tyres up, its all other teams talking trash in december which is fine, we arent and wont pump our tyres, recruits that we have will be known come round 1, simple!!

We dont really need to recruit hard, we just need our players to perform better, simple!!

In reply to Junior, I like the guy, I get along well with him, he is a good mate, why wouldnt i stick up for my mate and my coach?? I just thought that was common sense, but thats just me I spose!! Id hate to be one of your mates, they be pulling knives out of there backs obviously!!

Anyway Guys, Merry Xmas, with each day brings round 1 closer!! I cant bloody wait

Have a safe one boys

Black is dreaming if he thinks he will get a game at vermont,his coming from divi 3 southern.The worst standard in melbourne metro

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If all you blokes actually read the posts properly everyone from skye is pumping our tyres up, its all other teams talking trash in december which is fine, we are and will continue to pump our tyres, recruits that we have will be known come round 1, simple!!
We dont really need to recruit hard, we just need our players to perform better, simple!!
In reply to Junior, I like the guy, I get along well with him, he is a good mate, why wouldnt i stick up for my mate and my coach?? I just thought that was common sense, but thats just me I spose!! Id hate to be one of your mates, they be pulling knives out of there backs obviously!!
Anyway Guys, Merry Xmas, with each day brings round 1 closer!! I cant bloody wait
Have a safe one boys

gee, you blokes are in trouble if everyone else recruits and your blokes don't improve!! the pressure is already on corey here!!

If all you bloke actually read the posts properly NO ONE from skye is pumping our tyres up, its all other teams talking trash in december which is fine, we arent and wont pump our tyres, recruits that we have will be known come round 1, simple!!

Have a safe one boys
Your so full of $hit MM.
You've been talking yourselves up. Well at least talking up how good you untried coach is, and he's gonna be the difference this year. Corey = Super Coach....
If thats not talking yourself up, then i dont know what is. The only more obvious way to say it would be to flat out say Skye are gonna shit in the flag in 2008, no competition.:rolleyes:

Very defensive MM!

I don't know Corey and that's why l am asking the question.
So is he all about himself?

He could be a great bloke and the things l've heard might be rubbish, but l have heard it from a few different people now.
No harming in asking someone from Skye without them getting their back up, is there?

Again l will ask, who have Skye picked up to warrant being flag favourites in 2008?
Have they played finals footy yet?

corey stephens is a top bloke, i played in the magoos last year and i can tell you that he is a very well liked bloke around the hanger and has a lot of respect by all the players.

MM looks like i am retiring mate but will come down and do some pre season training. the problems of last year are still lingering mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Div 3 poll

Back