Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skye

• Other (will there be an 8th team??)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Just interested to know thats all

Whats wrong with being protective, I love my club, I'm secure with my social status enough to be able to say that

whats your problem chump??

the ones that almost kept me out of the grand final.

so you played the grand final??

everyone who played in that grand final played 9 ressies games?? i personally dont see what the problem is??

But I can understand certain peoples points, its pretty hard having 40 people to select from, especially when people think there the best in the league in certain positions and others disagree....

Its tough being a coach, i felt sorry for Vinny and Heater

I think thats why Vinny wanted a year off from coaching, he has fond memories and not so, plus his wedding!!

Heater on the other hand loves it and is going around again, great work by the big fella

Just interested to know thats all

Whats wrong with being protective, I love my club, I'm secure with my social status enough to be able to say that

whats your problem chump??

i haven't got a problem, just making a point that you manage to come across as a complete douche on these forums. teasing skye on here is like fishing with dynamite. you being the proverbial fish

so you played the grand final??

everyone who played in that grand final played 9 ressies games?? i personally dont see what the problem is??

But I can understand certain peoples points, its pretty hard having 40 people to select from, especially when people think there the best in the league in certain positions and others disagree....

Its tough being a coach, i felt sorry for Vinny and Heater

I think thats why Vinny wanted a year off from coaching, he has fond memories and not so, plus his wedding!!

Heater on the other hand loves it and is going around again, great work by the big fella
i think you misunderstood me mm. i played 14 ressie games 1 senior game and missed round 18 and the second semi through injury struggled and battled my way to get a game in the granny. lol. my problems are injury related mate. i think you now know who i am.
onto heater and vinny well, what can i say but terrific blokes who did a great job all year, yourself included mm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure SMUU will correct me if I'm wrong but I have heard they start back next Wednesday 30th January at 6:30pm at McCleay Park Balwyn (Belmore rd). Then Monday Wednesday each week. Everyone welcome - great atmosphere and very friendly.
All over it like a cheap suit, get down going to be a big year....

I'm sure SMUU will correct me if I'm wrong but I have heard they start back next Wednesday 30th January at 6:30pm at McCleay Park Balwyn (Belmore rd). Then Monday Wednesday each week. Everyone welcome - great atmosphere and very friendly.

All over it like a cheap suit, get down going to be a big year....

Cheers boys, not playing, but trained with you fella's last year and will do it again. Fantastic bunch of blokes!:thumbsu:

Gotta get my car up and running again though to get out there!

I wanted to vote for Skye again, but it says I've already voted! If you Skye boys were more honest and voted for Skye instead of Mount Waverley that graph would be more accurate.

$1.01

interesting in depth read there benchman.
you said mount wont make the finals but your post almost reads as a positive for mw:confused::confused:...

for the record ben price is only 28 but looks 700

SFL Season Preview Div 3
Darryl Pitman

After losing last year's Third Division grand final by a point in extra time, Mount Waverley has left no stone unturned in its quest for a premiership.

The Mountain Lions have picked up a host of new players and kept most of last year's list.

Newcomers include Sam Taunt, Nicholas Hayes and Garrett Kinchington (all from Waverley Blues), along with Jake Brown and Chris Filer from Mulgrave.

Steve Muscat will coach the Mountain Lions again.

Their main opposition may come from a rejuvenated Canterbury and an improved Skye.

Canterbury has recruited extensively, with its only loss being veteran defender Andrew Mack, who has travelled overseas.
Among the new faces expected to do well are onballer Andrew Dimble, winger Baden Quinane and midfielder Rohan Walmsley, all from De La Salle.

Ruckman Frank Bowden from Berrigan, key defender Steve Ebacioni (Berrigan), full-back Jon Wilson (Dalyston) and defender Nat Dinsdale (Cranbourne) have also been impressive in pre-season sessions.
Daniel Pearce will saddle up again as coach.

Dandenong Demons will be bolstered by a contingent of former Springvale Districts stalwarts when it locks horns with South Yarra in the season-opener.

Darin ``Big Show'' Joyce, Glenn Kemp, Drew Little, Sareth Souen and Shane Paul have all made the switch from Newcomen Road and will join new coach Stephen Kemp at the Showgrounds.

Other signings include Brad Chalmers from Gembrook and onballer Sam Ferrari from Dandenong Stingrays.
Unfortunately, the Demons will be without match-winner David Black, who is trying his luck at Croydon.

Skye, under new coach Corey Stevens, is tipped as a big improver, with Campbell Johnson (Parkdale Vultures) and Brad Sheers (Highett) among the newcomers.

The Bombers have lost last year's co-coach, Mark Mussared, to Doveton Eagles but are confident of improving on their sixth placing in 2007.

South Yarra is confident of a big season under new co-coaches Adam Neville and Simon Keating.
The Lions' practice form has been most encouraging, with their recruits showing out.

They include Andrew Elborough, an onballer from Tooradin, and former North Kew stalwart Jeff Askew.
Other new faces include former Surrey Park flanker Paul Davies, and University Blues pair, Will Hughes and Matt Callery, son of ex-VFL star Paul Callery.

Nick Owen (Reservoir) and Lance Earhard (Heidelberg West) have been cleared to other clubs.

Things are looking a lot brighter for Sandown Cobras after what has been a tough summer following the loss of their coach and nearly half their senior team.

An influx of youthful recruits has swelled the numbers at training and officials are confident the club will be competitive again in 2008.

New faces at Edinburgh Reserve include Lyndale pair Daniel McMahon (onballer) and Craig King (defender), former Rowville forward Roland White, Aaron Powell, a handy onballer from De La Salle and Shane Cosstick, a key forward from Upwey Tecoma.

Anthony Leek is also expected to play a major role either on the ball or in defence, while former Parkmore trio Daniel Garner, Albert Ly and Nathan Naidu have also joined the Cobras.

The club's major losses include Jake Chapman (Tooronga Malvern), Rob Kreskas (Hampton), Stephen Orr (Hampton), Clint Sheedy (Buln Buln), Simon Foster (Buln Buln), Neal Brown (Buln Buln), Nick Robinson (Buln Buln) and Adam Maling (Pines).

Remove this Banner Ad

Div 3 poll

Back