Div 3 Southern football league 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahahahaha oh well hello hello! I just got home from the match so sorry for the late post

Did all you haters see a mount thrashing? I knew we would dominate. For all you fegs that think a premiership is not won in april, i would agree with you but in our case its a little different. Give us the trophy already because we are gonna smash everyone that come our way. There is legit no hope for any other club.

Players out players this, blah blah if your team gets r*ped like the way they did today of course you would come up with excuses.

Goodnight my friends, hope the mount boys are not in your nightmares
Heard all this bullshit before and never seen yas win a flag yet keep big noting as there's nothing better than watching yous crumble come finals time

Heard all this bullshit before and never seen yas win a flag yet keep big noting as there's nothing better than watching yous crumble come finals time

Mate i wouldn't even want to comment if i got smacked by 60 points.

Crumble this, Crumble that. This year is different. The only crumbling that happened was a 60 point belting. You are lucky that it wasn't worse

What's happened to cpl? For a club that doesn't play players and play for 'loyalty' they've gone down quicker than a $2 hooker

Only 3 have actually cleared for other clubs, Barr, White and Dalton.

March, Dent, Graves, Lucas, Cormack, McMurray, Mouritz, Lello either retired or just not playing this year.

That's 11 of the starting 18 last year.

Mate i wouldn't even want to comment if i got smacked by 60 points.

Crumble this, Crumble that. This year is different. The only crumbling that happened was a 60 point belting. You are lucky that it wasn't worse
Well what will happen if you do win it what div 3 club you going to play at as we all no you won't play div 2 as its to hard for you

I think your mistaking us with doveton. Our players will stay with us once we win the premiership unlike the eagles
Ye good on them if they do stay but what about you as we seen before its to hard for you has mtwaverly ever played in div 2 it's such a pitty for the guy running your club that he's trying to change the culture of your club so yous don't come across like arrogant turds he's a nice bloke but while they have gooses like you there that will never happen anyway you just keep the old blah blah going on about how good yous are and good luck on winning that elusive flag

I think your mistaking us with doveton. Our players will stay with us once we win the premiership unlike the eagles
Mate pretty much the entire team stayed together bar a couple retiring when the Eagles went up and they won 6 games and were very competitive all year in div 2 in 2014

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not taking anything away from mount they won the game and played better in the end but as normal were looked after by the umps and they may have a few to comeback but I'm sure not as many as Doveton at least 8 to come in but it's no exuse for the loss but you only can go with what you have got on the day just remember grand finals arnt won in April

Sounds like alot of excuses mate.. 8 players out? I would like to see you name them?

Mounts 2s are doing even better than the 1s so im sure if they had 8 out they could cover it and still would of won. Doveton on the other hand have no depth, there are blokes running around in your reserves that would struggle to get a game in Mounts 3s.
Looks like Mount have a side equal or better than 2014. Hard to see them dropping a game and only time will tell if they can get that illusive flag.
September is a long time to wait with so much expectation on your shoulders this early in the year.

If they went up to div 2 and kept there coach i dare say they would keep this list and probably add even more. They would be more than competetive.

And just to add... wtf CPL?? That club looked like taking all before it a couple of years ago. Poor coaching appointment id say.
On the other hand a good coaching appointment from Hallam and starting to see some improvement. They copped it for a couple of years but looks like they have hung tough and a strong club behind the scenes i think they should keep going up.
CPL though... the word 'fold' comes to mind

On the other hand a good coaching appointment from Hallam and starting to see some improvement. They copped it for a couple of years but looks like they have hung tough and a strong club behind the scenes i think they should keep going up.

Hallam were much improved on Sat...their coach is ex-TAC so he knows what he wanted do do and has already taught it to entire team of kids so the transfer to another team looks to be a much easier transition then a 1st time coach for example...their straight kicking killed us in the end and their vfl ruckman was 1 huge dude!

Sounds like alot of excuses mate.. 8 players out? I would like to see you name them?

Mounts 2s are doing even better than the 1s so im sure if they had 8 out they could cover it and still would of won. Doveton on the other hand have no depth, there are blokes running around in your reserves that would struggle to get a game in Mounts 3s.
Looks like Mount have a side equal or better than 2014. Hard to see them dropping a game and only time will tell if they can get that illusive flag.
September is a long time to wait with so much expectation on your shoulders this early in the year.

If they went up to div 2 and kept there coach i dare say they would keep this list and probably add even more. They would be more than competetive.

And just to add... wtf CPL?? That club looked like taking all before it a couple of years ago. Poor coaching appointment id say.
CPL though... the word 'fold' comes to mind

Clint wilson
Matt fristad
Gavin blizzard
Nick beer
Peter dye
Travis Greatske
Jake prosser
Paul parlipiano
Sam parlipiano

Hallam were much improved on Sat...their coach is ex-TAC so he knows what he wanted do do and has already taught it to entire team of kids so the transfer to another team looks to be a much easier transition then a 1st time coach for example...their straight kicking killed us in the end and their vfl ruckman was 1 huge dude!

That is why it is important for the SFNL to scrutinise the so-called player points if they don't it makes a mockery of the comp, it's either going to be adhered to or not if not what was the point of introducing it in the first place.

Is it compromising the comp again ?????

Seriously who gives a rats arse who was missing. We humiliated you so called contenders. We will do it again next time we play with your so called missing players and we will also do it again if they make it to the granny.

We are just warming up my friends.

I honestly felt like we took the foot of the peddle as well, was starting to feel really sorry

Clint wilson
Matt fristad
Gavin blizzard
Nick beer
Peter dye
Travis Greatske
Jake prosser
Paul parlipiano
Sam parlipiano
I could add at least 3 more walk up seniors to that list but it doesn't matter. We put a pretty decent side on the field and they were more than competitive for nearly three quarters before a very good mount side broke away. We learnt a bit about one of the contenders and look forward to playing them again.

The club is wrapped with the way our depth has held up. A few blokes have made it very tough to move them out of the side.

Last edited:
I could add at least 3 more walk up seniors to that list but it doesn't matter. We put a pretty decent side on the field and they were more than competitive for nearly three quarters before a very good mount side broke away. We learnt a bit about one of the contenders and look forward to playing them again.

As a club we are wrapped with the way our depth has held up. A few blokes have made it very tough to move them out of the side.

Quite agree. Doveton had a pretty good side in and they were really good for most of the day.
There was a strong wind favouring one end, and by half-time after a dominant 2nd qtr by Doveton where they had a lot of the play, they had all the momentum and looked like they were going to run away with it.
It was only really the 3rd qtr where we got the ascendancy and the 4th qtr was pretty even.

Will be a lot tougher for us next time for sure.

And everyone was in good spirits after the game as well with all the players and supporters enjoying a few beers together.

Remove this Banner Ad

Div 3 Southern football league 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back