Div 3 Southern football league 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

So what club are you from if you wanna have a dig at every other club idiot
That old chestnut again. Just enjoy the banter and knowledge I forge on this forum and enjoy like all my fans. Don't stress.

Your side meeting Doveton next week and good for them and will have a couple back so I think the result will be a 10 goal turnaround. But like 99% of Div3 we are hoping Doveton go into the GF as they are the only contenders after Ashwood could only kick 4 goals in a finals game. Clear pretenders.

Pretty obvious he aint coaching when there was an ad in the record . . . Eric pearce with the late news.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That old chestnut again. Just enjoy the banter and knowledge I forge on this forum and enjoy like all my fans. Don't stress.

Your side meeting Doveton next week and good for them and will have a couple back so I think the result will be a 10 goal turnaround. But like 99% of Div3 we are hoping Doveton go into the GF as they are the only contenders after Ashwood could only kick 4 goals in a finals game. Clear pretenders.
No one will will touch them... Doveton are a good side but everyone is a mile off mount... It will probably be a better game with doveton in the granny but that doesn't mean ashwood can't get there...
No matter what the result this weekend or the weekend after... You are the biggest flog in the sfl

No one will will touch them... Doveton are a good side but everyone is a mile off mount... It will probably be a better game with doveton in the granny but that doesn't mean ashwood can't get there...
No matter what the result this weekend or the weekend after... You are the biggest flog in the sfl

Maybe, but last two times your side played Mount you got the biggest FLOGGING...ha ha
I keep posting, you invest your time in reading, there's a good boy.

Our only wish is its a Doveton v Mount GF at least score will be closer than 10

News on the grape vine, Clayton will be hosting Saturday's Prelim. Can u confirm Tigersman

If that's the case the complete embarrassment to Heatherton and the league. The conditions of the ground and spectator comfort must override the almighty tender dollar. Twice now the Heatherton ground and facilities have failed to handle finals requirements.

THE ORACLE HAS SPOKEN BOYS!!!

I liked you better when you were acting like a cynical paranoid little man. I mean all the hallmarks are shown. I want that man back.

Ive made 1 post since declaring the lid was on. After past weekend im taking the lid off. Will see all you losers in Div 2 next year...oh wait...no you wont.

For the sake of their club survival we hope Dandenong can secure a long term coach hell bent on rebuild rather than chasing short term ego stimulation. Any chance the league can get down there and assist them?

For the sake of their club survival we hope Dandenong can secure a long term coach hell bent on rebuild rather than chasing short term ego stimulation. Any chance the league can get down there and assist them?
I'm told the league has helped out down there a bit over the years.

No doubt it's tough to rebuild in an area that has new senior clubs popping up at the same time as junior numbers declining.

No doubt it's tough to rebuild in an area that has new senior clubs popping up at the same time as junior numbers declining.

Then they can restructure the club. Any struggling club not aggressively getting on the front foot setting up a women's team has nuts in their head. Boys chase girls so bring them in an the flow on will be enormous. I'm sure the league will support and push through clubs like Dandy first.

Maybe 1 senior team 1 clubbies netball and women's footy _ that's the future for these clubs in my learned opinion. Chase it or leave it. Dandy has new people at top now so they need to change the joint or 'kick the mat out'

Maybe change the name of the club from Dandenong to somenthing else and there might be some more people willing to go down there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went down to heatherton for a look today.
Ground is in good enough condition to play on. It's nowhere near the standard of any of the fill in venues that have been used but the league will definitely say it's good enough to play on unless it pisses down later in the week.

Wonder when they make the call then. Due for 30mm of rain on Friday, it's going to be a swimming pool at Heatherton on Saturday.

Played E/HILLS today. DEVASTATING
Mate, don't know where this rabble club found these players they should've beat us by another 10 goals. It's a long season & had a few out. Hills No thirds either apparently, on the up is what I'd say......will play finals
Hallam losing by 15 goals haha now 0-18 that's a great prediction

Hang on, how would you know, you are from Sandown. I think you know stuff all.

Who wins this weekend?

Doveton for me, after seeing Ashwood last weekend I can't see how The Eagles will lose to them. Hopefully the weather is alright and we can see a decent game. The earlier game between these two certainly wasn't a spectacle.

Dye could the difference.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Regardless of the result, we will smash either side by minimum 60 points. These guys are pretty much playing for second. They both know it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Div 3 Southern football league 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back