Division 1 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I believe so .
One thing that gets me , even at AFL level is ruck frees , both ruckman do the same things , let it go unless it's untoward , i reckon they got about 5 in the middle when they had the win resulting in a couple of goals , one was so bad our ruck was nearly knocked out from the Uni rucks arm and had to be attended by trainers and it paid against . Anyhow a good year with a very young side , good to make finals after so many chased cash
See an Ormond Player got rubbed out for rough play? Was the UHS player hurt? What happened?

What I saw was head over the ball and accidental high contact . The Ormond player is a midget and a ball player.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Not much in it and as Gun posted he's a very small player , was qualified for the ressies so now out .
So why did he take the two rather than fight it > lots been getting off. Doesn't make sense if it was accidental? Smells like more too it.

So why did he take the two rather than fight it > lots been getting off. Doesn't make sense if it was accidental? Smells like more too it.
Decided not to risk , only just got in the seniors and wants to start fresh next year . Really good kid who is a ball player , we seem to have so many smaller guns .

Decided not to risk , only just got in the seniors and wants to start fresh next year . Really good kid who is a ball player , we seem to have so many smaller guns .

Amazing what you can find out from a well placed phone call. Your accidental front on contact claim is incorrect. Player charged with a deliberate sling tackle resulting said UH player out for the year. Really good kid baller player etc stands for nothing. Not sure you and gun island were at the game or perhaps you were at the bar if they had one!

Amazing what you can find out from a well placed phone call. Your accidental front on contact claim is incorrect. Player charged with a deliberate sling tackle resulting said UH player out for the year. Really good kid baller player etc stands for nothing. Not sure you and gun island were at the game or perhaps you were at the bar if they had one!
If you were well placed you would find out i wasn't at the bar . What is your obsession

If you were well placed you would find out i wasn't at the bar . What is your obsession
No obsessions - the Ormond player you tried to defend was charged with a completely different offence so I guess you either didn't see it or ................ Not much point trying to make things up.

No obsessions - the Ormond player you tried to defend was charged with a completely different offence so I guess you either didn't see it or ................ Not much point trying to make things up.

07 was anyone defending him , in my view it was not a sling . He’s a bully that player as he’s about 5 7 and 70 kgs really hurts players .

07 was anyone defending him , in my view it was not a sling . He’s a bully that player as he’s about 5 7 and 70 kgs really hurts players .

I was also there, it was a dangerous tackle, the kid got sent off and he accepted the suspension so there had to be something in it with a chance to play a final on the line (albeit 2s). His height, weight and character doesn't really come into it

I was also there, it was a dangerous tackle, the kid got sent off and he accepted the suspension so there had to be something in it with a chance to play a final on the line (albeit 2s). His height, weight and character doesn't really come into it
I was on the other side and my eyes were no good obviously , but the player was okay .
Chose not to challenge , that's his call
Good that you were there , not like the zero

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was on the other side and my eyes were no good obviously , but the player was okay .
Chose not to challenge , that's his call
Good that you were there , not like the zero
Stuff me ....... you said initially ACCIDENTAL front on CONTACT[wrong] DELIBERATE dangerous sling tackle! You now say your eyes were no good [correct]! May I suggest you have a look at the uhs social media [easy if you know how] and you will find that the player who was slung is out for the season and very sick. You said the UH player was ok - wtf do you base that on??? He ended up in hospital/doctor - read their media FFS. You and the island really need to find credibility based on integrity rather than rolling out the old furphy .... his is a ball player - he is small SFW. Just so typical > 52 thousand posts - just say you eyes were no good for 5% = 2600 posts that are crap.

Stuff me ....... you said initially ACCIDENTAL front on CONTACT[wrong] DELIBERATE dangerous sling tackle! You now say your eyes were no good [correct]! May I suggest you have a look at the uhs social media [easy if you know how] and you will find that the player who was slung is out for the season and very sick. You said the UH player was ok - wtf do you base that on??? He ended up in hospital/doctor - read their media FFS. You and the island really need to find credibility based on integrity rather than rolling out the old furphy .... his is a ball player - he is small SFW. Just so typical > 52 thousand posts - just say you eyes were no good for 5% = 2600 posts that are crap.
Jesus have another whinge mate, UH posting sob stories about players getting hurt in tackles is odd, concussions happen in footy, a ruckman can get hurt by a forward pocket, life goes on

Jesus have another whinge mate, UH posting sob stories about players getting hurt in tackles is odd, concussions happen in footy, a ruckman can get hurt by a forward pocket, life goes on
He really has issues this bloke .
I wonder who he follows !

Go to their socials buddy - It is not a whinge just a statement of the changes for this week - it has concussion in brackets that's all. Have a look and be informed before you comment - adds to credibility on BigFooty! If you would like to see some juicy stuff get up the boards to see St Kev's comments about the 4 suspended senior players after last weeks game v St Bernards. St Bernard's supporters aren't trying to defend their players --- oh he is a small ball players - then he says got bad eyes ... Thank C##### he is not an umpire!

Go to their socials buddy - It is not a whinge just a statement of the changes for this week - it has concussion in brackets that's all. Have a look and be informed before you comment - adds to credibility on BigFooty! If you would like to see some juicy stuff get up the boards to see St Kev's comments about the 4 suspended senior players after last weeks game v St Bernards. St Bernard's supporters aren't trying to defend their players --- oh he is a small ball players - then he says got bad eyes ... Thank C##### he is not an umpire!
Was reliably told by someone from UHS that the boy was initially okay , but became sick on Thursday and missed the game.
My apologies , hope your okay with that .
By the way who is your club

What is your problem and as Bedford said who is your affiliation to. .

Well done to Parkside and UHS gave them a scare that's for sure
Prahran should win by 5 goals and Parkside ressies by 10 goals
If parkside get their free flowing run game going, they could give the bigger prahan a good run for their money, probably need good conditions as well. if wet/windy prahan should be too good. In saying that prahan have been the best side all year and should cap it off.

Parksides ressies look to be in the drivers seat. West brunswick are a good side though and have the "luxury" of the one game though

Remove this Banner Ad

Division 1 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back