D2 Division 2 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha ye i would get too excited about praccy matches, the two relegated teams may now have people thinking twice when doing predictions but they not the teams to beat just yet.

SMS played Peninsula on the weekend and the twos had a good win while we lost by about 7 goals in the main game. A very young side will be interesting to see how they go in the real stuff. 2 new guys looked alright, so hopefully they stick around for a kick.

Guru Out!

16 of their best 22 not playing so I wouldn't read too much into it. A lot of their u/19's apparantly played. I didn't see it so I don't want to take away anything from bulleen temp

Banyule lost to Fitzroy (also C grade) the week before by a bit so you would think they're struggling. What's your source for "16 of their best 22 not playing"? Its not the sort preparation you'd want just a few weeks from the season start!

Banyule lost to Fitzroy (also C grade) the week before by a bit so you would think they're struggling. What's your source for "16 of their best 22 not playing"? Its not the sort preparation you'd want just a few weeks from the season start!

Banyule lost to old camberwell the week before by 9 goals, bulleen temp played very well, 16 of our grand final team didn't play on the weekend. Of those 16, 12 will play this year. We have a game against lower plenty on Thursday night, so we took the chance to play a lot of kids. 5 guys who played all year in club 18 played ones on the weekend.

As we know practice matches are just that, we will be competitive this year, whether we can match it with the top sides we will have to wait and see.

BT will be too young. Saw a bit of the game at warringal on saturday and hardly recognised anyone. New cocker seems to sorting out some a crap from the past - Big Thumbs up for that from me.:thumbsu:

Top 4 will be made up from:

Prahran
Parade (Dave Boundy best player below B grade - better than most in A)
The Animals
Therry

BT will win in 2013 when kids fill out and message sinks in the rubbish excuses dont help football clubs win matches; let alone premierships.

BT will be too young. Saw a bit of the game at warringal on saturday and hardly recognised anyone. New cocker seems to sorting out some a crap from the past - Big Thumbs up for that from me.:thumbsu:

Top 4 will be made up from:

Prahran
Parade (Dave Boundy best player below B grade - better than most in A)
The Animals
Therry

BT will win in 2013 when kids fill out and message sinks in the rubbish excuses dont help football clubs win matches; let alone premierships.
Latrobe?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey chips any new on new recruits? just checking the VAFA site you have a lot of outs and no ins as yet

Rocket - Surely your not basing that prediction of practice match results?

Mate, BT have gone 3 from 3 in the practise matches, all of them pretty comfortably. They can only beat the sides that are put out on the park! I saw a half of there Banyule game and even though they look pretty young, very skilful and hard at it. Look out for them mate, they'll be very competitive this year!
Out.

Mate, BT have gone 3 from 3 in the practise matches, all of them pretty comfortably. They can only beat the sides that are put out on the park! I saw a half of there Banyule game and even though they look pretty young, very skilful and hard at it. Look out for them mate, they'll be very competitive this year!
Out.

Round 1 will be a cracker then (Bulleen - Assumption). IMO Assumption are the team to beat although Paradians will be more than handy. From what I can tell Therry are struggling after last seasons straight sets exit. Anyone got some new ladder predictions they want to share?

Round 1 will be a cracker then (Bulleen - Assumption). IMO Assumption are the team to beat although Paradians will be more than handy. From what I can tell Therry are struggling after last seasons straight sets exit. Anyone got some new ladder predictions they want to share?

Agree, Rd 1 will give us an idea on how strong BT really are.

My Ladder;

Prahran Assumption
Old Paradians
Bulleen Temp
ELtham

THerry - these sides to miss finals by 1-2 games
Latrobe

Emmaus - clear bottom 4 with these sides fighting for D2 survival
SMD
Monash
SMS

Eltham (have to pick your own team)
Parade
Prahran
Bulleen temp
Therry
Emmaus
Latrobe
Sth Melbourne
St Mary's
Monash

I'll have a crack at it

Prahran (team to beat)
Parade (not far behind)
Eltham (best of the rest)
Therry (very competitive)
Bulleen Temp (jury still out for me)
South Melb (improving)
Emmaus (throw a blanket across the rest)
Latrobe
St Mary's
Monash

All based on hearsay!!

Ok you've all been waiting but here it is the Guru's ladder. You can take this to the bank!

Prahran (the team to beat but could do a Glen Ira in the finals)
Parade
Eltham (some nice inclusions)
Therry
Sth Melb
Bulleen T
Monash
SMS (if the Guru makes a come back expect this to be lower)
ESL
Latrobe (lost a few too many)

Guru Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back