D2 Division 2 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow we all know this but 2 weeks ago on a VAFA clubs facebook it said that that club would practice it in their own forward line to see how it worked for them. Get it - THEM not the opposition. VAFA clubs can do it if they like as a set up in the home and away - opposition would stand anywhere!

THE EYE

:think:

Any practice matches today? I hear the combine went down to a SFL club again?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ivanhoe have ok numbers and will comfortably field 2 teams. Unfortunately they haven't got under 19's up. They have also again lost some good players and others have not returned.

Having said that they have done the hardest pre season in some time and definitely won't be the worst in D2.

hey wamba hows your boys looking against powerhouse this week?

That's a bit of a dick move saying in a D2 thread that he's now not playing "meaningful football"

Plenty of those around, looks like D2 will be the closest it’s been for a long time... except for the mighty house... we will win 17 of the 16 games we play!! Byes are absolute crap, this needs to be sorted out before 2020.... but we’ll be in D1!!!

That's a bit of a dick move saying in a D2 thread that he's now not playing "meaningful football"

Clumsily written by me.
With his bod shot, he won’t be playing much meaningful footy.
Zero wrong with D2. Many clubs would give 2nd division teams in other leagues a great run for their money.
Hippster loves D2!

Plenty of those around, looks like D2 will be the closest it’s been for a long time... except for the mighty house... we will win 17 of the 16 games we play!! Byes are absolute crap, this needs to be sorted out before 2020.... but we’ll be in D1!!!

You can't beat the Combine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ladder prediction:
Brunswick FC - Team to beat
Yarra Valley - Ultra consistent, will be there at the pointy end
Whitefriars - Will be looking to go one further than last year
MHSOB - Probably looks the 4th team with the top 3 a space on the comp
Bulleen Templestowe - Will beat the teams below them
Glen Eira - Will pop up here and there
Power House - Hopefully have managed to get a few recruits and be competitive this year
Ivanhoe - Will struggle
Hawthorn - Making up the numbers

Ladder prediction:
Brunswick FC - Team to beat
Yarra Valley - Ultra consistent, will be there at the pointy end
Whitefriars - Will be looking to go one further than last year
MHSOB - Probably looks the 4th team with the top 3 a space on the comp
Bulleen Templestowe - Will beat the teams below them
Glen Eira - Will pop up here and there
Power House - Hopefully have managed to get a few recruits and be competitive this year
Ivanhoe - Will struggle
Hawthorn - Making up the numbers

Agree on 90% of your prediction.
YV with late recruit of the year with ex balwyn gun into top 2 above Friars.

NOBS (as umpired in practice match) are very slick with height and agility across the park.
If someone is down at Brunswick oval, then would be great to get match report as would think Friars would need to be switched on all game with no lapses to have a sniff.

NOBS have 4-5 6 footers that could play wing, forward, back and on the ball so very versatile indeed. One new kid to club can really turn it on.
Team to beat.

I think Ivanhoe will finish above all and finish 6-7 with GE and Hawks staving off return to D3.
Melb High to play in first semi/elimination final.

Reckon my ol mate at Powerhouse may get the boys over the line this weekend as good friend Wamba not overly confident. Which game you going to be at this weekend Wamba?

Agree on 90% of your prediction.
YV with late recruit of the year with ex balwyn gun into top 2 above Friars.

NOBS (as umpired in practice match) are very slick with height and agility across the park.
If someone is down at Brunswick oval, then would be great to get match report as would think Friars would need to be switched on all game with no lapses to have a sniff.

NOBS have 4-5 6 footers that could play wing, forward, back and on the ball so very versatile indeed. One new kid to club can really turn it on.
Team to beat.

I think Ivanhoe will finish above all and finish 6-7 with GE and Hawks staving off return to D3.
Melb High to play in first semi/elimination final.

Reckon my ol mate at Powerhouse may get the boys over the line this weekend as good friend Wamba not overly confident. Which game you going to be at this weekend Wamba?

We’re quietly confident. The big man has prepared the boys better that a Darren Weir runner!!!

We’re quietly confident. The big man has prepared the boys better that a Darren Weir runner!!!

Funny that, I know Weiry quite well, brilliant footballer in his day and gave it away in his early 20s for the love of the nags!

Was stitched up by ex (bitter) employee as police were led directly to safe where supposed jiggers were found!

Funny that, I know Weiry quite well, brilliant footballer in his day and gave it away in his early 20s for the love of the nags!

Was stitched up by ex (bitter) employee as police were led directly to safe where supposed jiggers were found!

Nice bit of slander there Brainless Tim. Lawyers close by??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back