D2 Division 2 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do know Yarra missing 3-4 quality players with Harbeck, Pollard, Nick Chamberlain and Ben Trend to come back in. Wouldnt like to be Gryphons this week with their first game.
Are these players definitely coming back this week?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can’t really blame the umpires today, credit to a great side who play a big ground really well. Bloody long dive back home

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Which is where WF have the advantage over YV, Yarra have a great home ground advantage as their ground is barely junior size and suits their game plan. Questions will always remain over their ability in finals to perform on a proper ground

Enough about them, Benny C will kick 5 tomorrow, we’ll win by 29 and be the team that shakes up the division!!

Dropped into watch Yarra v Glen eira and scary thing is Yarra had 10 out at a wedding today, much like 2 years ago when glen eira had 13 out but hey still lost both times! Barker very Smooth up forward, and watched ole mate chambo slot a couple!

Great win to Bull temp and NOBS came to play and impressive. Gotta feel for Dave and Ace, friars another level!

I hear GE were at full strength so great job by Yarra

Correct pal. That is the best side we have. No outs, no injuries and YV way to good. Bit sad our assistant coach was mocked but that seems to be the level some haters go to. Congrats YV hope we can give you a contest when you come to our club. Also great hospitality by your supporters very friendly.

Last edited:
Not sure about being paid, I think its all voluntary and they have to fundraise to meet expenses. I vaguely remember Brother Denis starting the Coolies program (where Year 12s volunteer overseas instead of going to schoolies) ten or fifteen years ago and thinking what a great thing it was, it's expanded to other schools and projects during the year since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back