D2 Division 2 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperCoach won’t be happy getting belted at home.

Gun Island you're right. GE had a full team no excuses. Whitefriars for flag great side. Great guys as lots stayed back for a drink. Resies won which was good. Unfortunately Friars handed GE a walkover in the under 19s. Theory is that they also have to fill an under 23 team. Bulleen must be a huge threat too just going down to Yarra valley with their 22 players back since they played us.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
interesting results yesterday - hard to tell but looks like friars are clear cut favourites with the next 3 spots any of nobs, yarra, ge or bulleen.

thought yarra would absolutely torch bulleen due to having 20-odd players back? guess they might be a bit overrated or bulleen underrated. mhsob had a nice win however cant include them in the race for the 4 yet

interesting results yesterday - hard to tell but looks like friars are clear cut favourites with the next 3 spots any of nobs, yarra, ge or bulleen.

thought yarra would absolutely torch bulleen due to having 20-odd players back? guess they might be a bit overrated or bulleen underrated. mhsob had a nice win however cant include them in the race for the 4 yet

Yarra had Bulleen covered all day, they were close to 10 goals up late in the second and then Bulleen did well to keep it from blowing out.

Yarra had Bulleen covered all day, they were close to 10 goals up late in the second and then Bulleen did well to keep it from blowing out.
Covered all day you recon? Not what your coach was saying at 3qtr time when they were only 29pts up going against a 6 goal breeze in the last.
Also, if we think the umpiring is an issue in the AFL, should come down and watch a D2 game #FreeKickYarraValley

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you didn’t pick up kids from St Paul’s and Ormond , you wouldn’t have a 19s .

Are you still on about it. Speaking to a lot of parents they were unhappy with Ormond and it's inner sanctum. Re St Peters I think it was 3 players. Tell me why did players leave the born to rule Ormond in droves. The majority of under 19s at GE are from McKinnon secondary college (35 plus). Ormond did nothing for the school. Also the majority of girls are from there. If Ormond used their energy on juniors instead of trying to prevent us from nurturing juniors you may still have U19s. Also according to one of your posters the players we got wouldn't get a game in your seniors. These kids loved to hear that. Do they know why you, gun island, have to have a crack z at GE every opportunity. Oh well enjoy your vitriolic posts. We will get on with developing our club quietly.

Developing players or cannibalizing other local clubs? Not hard to understand why Ormond are annoyed. Either way, if you cannot lift yourself higher than D2 standard then your newly acquired juniors will disappear.

Developing players or cannibalizing other local clubs? Not hard to understand why Ormond are annoyed. Either way, if you cannot lift yourself higher than D2 standard then your newly acquired juniors will disappear.

Well said , that’s it . I’m not involved at Ormond, had a kid there at one time ,he now plays in the bush , so now I watch a few clubs play in the area. Saturday even did a quarter and a bit at Ajax . Never had a problem at Ormond they looked after the kids .
The Phantom is so one-eyed , he can’t see the any others .

Well said , that’s it . I’m not involved at Ormond, had a kid there at one time ,he now plays in the bush , so now I watch a few clubs play in the area. Saturday even did a quarter and a bit at Ajax . Never had a problem at Ormond they looked after the kids .
The Phantom is so one-eyed , he can’t see the any others .

But I'm not a consistant hater. Back to your angry keyboard.

Are you still on about it. Speaking to a lot of parents they were unhappy with Ormond and it's inner sanctum. Re St Peters I think it was 3 players. Tell me why did players leave the born to rule Ormond in droves. The majority of under 19s at GE are from McKinnon secondary college (35 plus). Ormond did nothing for the school. Also the majority of girls are from there. If Ormond used their energy on juniors instead of trying to prevent us from nurturing juniors you may still have U19s. Also according to one of your posters the players we got wouldn't get a game in your seniors. These kids loved to hear that. Do they know why you, gun island, have to have a crack z at GE every opportunity. Oh well enjoy your vitriolic posts. We will get on with developing our club quietly.
You have no idea these days , I hear your not even there.What is the born to rule crap !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back