D2 Division 2 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Bedders - only one ground at rathmines, games are consecutive no room sharing needed as such

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yes but other teams use the rooms while games are on , we copped a girls team at Preston yesterday so couldn't enter for a quarter .

Looks like elsternwick were right in it for most the game
Not sure why Marchese was left in the twos. Averaging almost 3 goals a game and gets left out of a top of the table clash……
First game back from injury and suspension.
Played this week in the 1s and played very well

Weekend Results

Wicks vs Friars
- Friars too strong simply, they are a high possession team when they are on. Are they Wicks starting to stutter? A few daunting losses the past few weeks and now South has over taken them, with Friars also now breathing down their neck. This will be an interesting finals race.

SMS vs Temp
- Wowweeeee the relegation battle continues, but it looks like Bulleen had it by the neck but blew it, not sure what went on but the relegation battle is interesting to say the least. SMS real disappointing this year, especially after flaunting all those recruits early in the year.

South vs Hawthorn
- Close affair till half time, then South showed their muscle. Hawthorn drop down to 6th. I genuinely think its South's season to lose, they are going to get the promotion and they are peaking at the right time.

MH vs Animals
- Scrappy Affair for us boys, well in it but just fell short, that's probably finals done for us unfortunately, 3 games behind the pack. MH are back in it and overtake Hawthorn. Big game against Friars next week

NOBS vs Aquinas
- Looks like Aquinas put up a very good fight, good on them. Still Brunswick hold out, but other teams are finding them out I think, will an interesting finals series if someone is able to play them twice. Oscar Watt looks like a gun.

Weekend Results

Wicks vs Friars
- Friars too strong simply, they are a high possession team when they are on. Are they Wicks starting to stutter? A few daunting losses the past few weeks and now South has over taken them, with Friars also now breathing down their neck. This will be an interesting finals race.

SMS vs Temp
- Wowweeeee the relegation battle continues, but it looks like Bulleen had it by the neck but blew it, not sure what went on but the relegation battle is interesting to say the least. SMS real disappointing this year, especially after flaunting all those recruits early in the year.

South vs Hawthorn
- Close affair till half time, then South showed their muscle. Hawthorn drop down to 6th. I genuinely think its South's season to lose, they are going to get the promotion and they are peaking at the right time.

MH vs Animals
- Scrappy Affair for us boys, well in it but just fell short, that's probably finals done for us unfortunately, 3 games behind the pack. MH are back in it and overtake Hawthorn. Big game against Friars next week

NOBS vs Aquinas
- Looks like Aquinas put up a very good fight, good on them. Still Brunswick hold out, but other teams are finding them out I think, will an interesting finals series if someone is able to play them twice. Oscar Watt looks like a gun.

It was the hawks turn to below on numbers over the weekend. Full credit to South though, withstood what was thrown at them and after HT really took over the game like the professional and in-form side that they are.

It was the hawks turn to below on numbers over the weekend. Full credit to South though, withstood what was thrown at them and after HT really took over the game like the professional and in-form side that they are.
Key players pulling out on the morning of the game didn't help the Citz cause but you are right, South Districts were much cleaner in the conditions. Game got tight in the third quarter but then they pulled away to record a strong win. Good, well drilled side.

Bedders - only one ground at rathmines, games are consecutive no room sharing needed as such

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Call me intrigued.

Is there more than one visitors change room there?

If there isn't and the matches were consecutive then how would teams get changed before and after matches without having to dodge around gear from another club?

Call me intrigued.

Is there more than one visitors change room there?

If there isn't and the matches were consecutive then how would teams get changed before and after matches without having to dodge around gear from another club?

Both the home and away change rooms can be divided, therefore allowing mens and womans teams to play concurrently without teams having to wait outside while one team gets changed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both the home and away change rooms can be divided, therefore allowing mens and womans teams to play concurrently without teams having to wait outside while one team gets changed.
They must be tiny then , has to be some respect to the oppo

I notice early BNF fancy Dylan Jones hasn't pulled the boots on in over a month...

3 games missed and 3 games lost. No Jones, No Elsternwick?

Big weekend of footy ahead in Div 2.

Every match has something to it, but I'm looking forward to seeing the Elsternwick Vs Hawthorn game this weekend. There was already going to be plenty on the line after the situation in finals, but now Elsternwick are on the slide and Hawthorn must win for any chance to make finals. Absolutely love it!

Elsternwick relying heavily on Hankin and Hawthorn likewise with Meehan.

How will Marchese impact the game? could be either a positive or a negative for Elsternwick.

Will be interesting to see how much attention the Vafa give this game?!

In other games:
4th v 5th Whitefriars vs Melb High.
Kieseker vs Periera.
with two strong midfields going against one another.

Wattle Park vs Aquinas
Aquinas aren't the worst and with players back from Eurotrip and Dwyer in the forward line, they could make the relegation battle really interesting.

SMD vs SMS
St Mary's smashed South Melb earlier in the season, but tables seemed to have turned significantly for both teams ever since.

Brunswick v BT
Can't ever discount a team in relegation, but a lot would have to go right for BT to get a win.

Every match has something to it, but I'm looking forward to seeing the Elsternwick Vs Hawthorn game this weekend. There was already going to be plenty on the line after the situation in finals, but now Elsternwick are on the slide and Hawthorn must win for any chance to make finals. Absolutely love it!

How will Marchese impact the game? could be either a positive or a negative for Elsternwick.

In other games:
Kieseker vs Periera.

Wattle Park vs Aquinas
Aquinas aren't the worst and with players back from Eurotrip and Dwyer in the forward line, they could make the relegation battle really interesting.

SMD vs SMS
St Mary's smashed South Melb earlier in the season, but tables seemed to have turned significantly for both teams ever since.

Brunswick v BT
Can't ever discount a team in relegation, but a lot would have to go right for BT to get a win.
Agreed this is going to be an interesting week, watch this space. VAFA have forgotten last weeks wrap up and most likely this week's so I doubt there will be attention.

Hawks vs Wicks
However wins the battle between Hankin and Raiti wins the game. Raiti has been dictating quite a lot of play ever since he came back from suspension. Can't miss Meehan either. But never good when you rely on two blokes to get you across the line. Line ball with this one, I'm backing in the Hawks

Friars vs MH
Kieseker vs Periera is going to be massive. Who's going to kick a bag and who's going to win the midfield battle. MH like to slingshot and WF like a contested style of play with possession. I'm backing in the Friars to dispel the MH voodoo

Wattle Park vs Aquinas
Aquinas looks to have turned the ledger with new players and gave Brunswick a scare and beat SMS the week before. Aquinas to get out of the relegation battle with an easy win. Wattle look to have lost it. Unfortunate but its been a good jump into this season from Divvy 3, especially when the Cobra's didn't want to do the hard work. I'm backing in Aquinas to get out of the relegation battle, they are a proud club.

SMD vs SMS
SMD to absolutely destroy SMS, ever since that meeting SMD have shown their muscle, they will get it done with relative ease. This could be a blow out going South's way. I'm backing in SMD to put the competition on notice with a blowout win.

Brunswick v BT
BT have been playing much better since about Round 7, they are playing decent footy. Brunswick will be too strong however, and will put this to bed by half time. I'm backing the purple army with relative ease.

Agreed this is going to be an interesting week, watch this space. VAFA have forgotten last weeks wrap up and most likely this week's so I doubt there will be attention.

Hawks vs Wicks
However wins the battle between Hankin and Raiti wins the game. Raiti has been dictating quite a lot of play ever since he came back from suspension. Can't miss Meehan either. But never good when you rely on two blokes to get you across the line. Line ball with this one, I'm backing in the Hawks

Friars vs MH
Kieseker vs Periera is going to be massive. Who's going to kick a bag and who's going to win the midfield battle. MH like to slingshot and WF like a contested style of play with possession. I'm backing in the Friars to dispel the MH voodoo

Wattle Park vs Aquinas
Aquinas looks to have turned the ledger with new players and gave Brunswick a scare and beat SMS the week before. Aquinas to get out of the relegation battle with an easy win. Wattle look to have lost it. Unfortunate but its been a good jump into this season from Divvy 3, especially when the Cobra's didn't want to do the hard work. I'm backing in Aquinas to get out of the relegation battle, they are a proud club.

SMD vs SMS
SMD to absolutely destroy SMS, ever since that meeting SMD have shown their muscle, they will get it done with relative ease. This could be a blow out going South's way. I'm backing in SMD to put the competition on notice with a blowout win.

Brunswick v BT
BT have been playing much better since about Round 7, they are playing decent footy. Brunswick will be too strong however, and will put this to bed by half time. I'm backing the purple army with relative ease.
Think you'll be surprised by the battle at Lindsay Hassett. They go in as obvious favourites but it won't be a blowout.

Think you'll be surprised by the battle at Lindsay Hassett. They go in as obvious favourites but it won't be a blowout.
Yeh I was thinking that, SMS haven't been poor but haven't been great. Could be a blowout, a close one or an upset. Still can't gauge them this far into the season.

In other games:
Kieseker vs Periera.

Wattle Park vs Aquinas

SMD vs SMS

Brunswick v BT

Meehan O/S for the Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

D2 Division 2 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back