A Section Premier Section 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Go Fund Me for Michael Pisker. New

Please donate to help Michael on his long road to recovery, any amount is much appreciated.
Such a tragic accident to happen to someone so young. Good to see a lot of support already for the young man.

Please donate to help Michael on his long road to recovery, any amount is much appreciated.
Thank you for posting, I was looking for something along those lines.
Wishing he & his family nothing but the very best.

Thank you for posting, I was looking for something along those lines.
Wishing he & his family nothing but the very best.
The SKOBM President was on SEN and was a sad listen , poor fella.
A guy called after that and said he had a similar issue losing an eye , but offered to help in any way and said he played another 100 games after his

They say "one swallow doesn't make a spring",but when you have a big forward who dominates a game, does his hammy, and goes over seas, that does makes a footy team (U Blues)
Without him they would have been monties to be relegated, so I’m sure Marto will happily take what he was able to give them.

It’s Scotch’s to lose from here, if they have all of their VFL players, which is ironic considering Tim Shearer’s letter from two seasons ago, they can win it. On the weekend they played with 37/45 points, good luck to them I say.

Who's going to B?

Blacks 20 SKOBS (H), Roy Boys (A), Blues.
Snow Dogs 16 Xavs (H), SKOBS (A), Gazman (H)
Gazman 14 Scotch (H), Blues (A), Snow Dogs (A)
Roy Boys 12 Blues (H), Blacks (A), Collegians (A)

My Tip - Gazman and Roy Boys

Final round relegation battle out at Essendon seems to be the deciding factor. When was the last time we had a winner take all relegation match in Prem A? De La v OT??? springs to mind, De La lost and have been in B ever since.

Who's going to B?

Blacks 20 SKOBS (H), Roy Boys (A), Blues.
Snow Dogs 16 Xavs (H), SKOBS (A), Gazman (H)
Gazman 14 Scotch (H), Blues (A), Snow Dogs (A)
Roy Boys 12 Blues (H), Blacks (A), Collegians (A)

My Tip - Gazman and Roy Boys

Final round relegation battle out at Essendon seems to be the deciding factor. When was the last time we had a winner take all relegation match in Prem A? De La v OT??? springs to mind, De La lost and have been in B ever since.
Would love the Roys to stay up but hard to see....essentially would have to beat Blues and Blacks (unlikely but maybe) then hope Snow dogs get killed in the next two weeks before winning a close one against Gazmans....Gaz need to lose to blues as well which looks doubtful (have assumed scotch will win by 10+ goals this week in a bruise free encounter). Gaz and Roys to leave us. Who will finish 4th though and can SKOB hold off Scotch?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would love the Roys to stay up but hard to see....essentially would have to beat Blues and Blacks (unlikely but maybe) then hope Snow dogs get killed in the next two weeks before winning a close one against Gazmans....Gaz need to lose to blues as well which looks doubtful (have assumed scotch will win by 10+ goals this week in a bruise free encounter). Gaz and Roys to leave us. Who will finish 4th though and can SKOB hold off Scotch?

Xavs to finish 4th and Colls 5th. OS not disimiliar to Colls 2023 form at same time of season...winning by 5 or 6 goals on the "bit". Also thinking Gaz and Roys to drop...

Big day of footy in A grade tomorrow

Can my lions beat our bogey side from the last few years Old Brighton to stay in the race for the top four?
Can Fitzroy beat a depleted uni blues side?
Can the snowdogs defeat Old Xavs and give them some breathing space in the relegation battle?
Can blacks get another scalp against a SKOB?

Five great games of amateur footy coming up.

They have us on Sunday.

How ridiculous. They could actually drop players from their 3rds down to the 4ths.

All 3rds should have been 3 week final series not 4 weeks.

The Thirds Div 3 North finals went for 4 weeks because there were 12 teams in the division thus a top 5 for finals

Remove this Banner Ad

A Section Premier Section 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back