D3 Division 3 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dear, young oh so innocent, rookie friend...

Many many many previous posters have learned the hard way about posting big predictions on this forum for years and years.

I'm sure your club would be pretty devastated that you would post such detailed facts about structures, positions, players etc.

As for us followers of the other 11 clubs...we want you to keep on posting so our coaches can make copious notes about each of your posts and come to the Ross Gregory suitably prepared!

Well this clearly shows you didn't watch much footy last year considering the players mentioned all played in the same positions last year....... and why not make big predictions at the start of the year?????? Would u rather me say that the 'House' will this year just be content with finishing around 5-6 and if we plays finals it a bonus!!!! Even if u did have our starting lineup the chances of u beating the house at the dreaded Ross "slush pit" Gregory Oval would be slim to none anyway!!!!!!

So how about u start setting some decent goals urself.......!!!!

HAving worked my way through 2 sessions at Hoe Park I have been impressed with the level of training so far. Looking very proffesional atm, so with the improvement of some of our kids and a bit more consistancy we can hopefully push finals this time round.

HAving worked my way through 2 sessions at Hoe Park I have been impressed with the level of training so far. Looking very proffesional atm, so with the improvement of some of our kids and a bit more consistancy we can hopefully push finals this time round.

Still on the crack pipe FC? We will be bottom two for sure....:D

See you on Monday fella.....hopefully with a few newbies as well.

Chump.

D3 Team of the Decade: Any nominations for a D3 team of the decade? I reckon you would have to come from a team whose played at least a couple of years in D3

I'll Get things started with a couple:

B: ____________, ________________, _______________
HB: Wells (Mon), _________________, _______________
C:____________, Murphy (Els),_______________
HF: Cachia (Chad / St. J), ____________, _____________
F:____________________, Edwards (PH), Murchie (Swin)
Foll: Burnside (PH), ______________, _______________

Int: Smith (Els), _______________, ______________, ____________

Coach: Jakomos (Haw) - Best talker I've ever heard

D3 Team of the Decade: Any nominations for a D3 team of the decade? I reckon you would have to come from a team whose played at least a couple of years in D3

C. Mahony - Elsternwick

A.Cannane - West Brunswick

Good names,

Also forgot about Koppens from St. John's in the early 00's before his knee went, may have to play Smith at CHF instead of backup ruckman

B Irving. West Brunswick.

C:Irving (WB), Murphy (Els),_______________
Foll: Burnside (PH), Canane (WB), C Mahony (Els)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Curious to know of Club's practice match schedules. Only 7 weeks til Round 1, keen to hear how all the Club's are travelling!

So Midas. Usually the way this works is that you offer some info on your club and then maybe some others will come forward as well.

Well I'll get things started then, Prahran Assumption have been sneaking along ok with reasonable numbers on the track.

Have 4 practice games scheduled against the School 1st & 2nd 18 on May 6, then practice matches v Williamstown, Kew and Latrobe to come.

Always circumspect at this stage of the year, but we'll be hoping to be competitive in every game we play and see where that leaves us at the end of the day.

Who are other clubs playing in the upcoming weeks?

Amnesty on player payments.

So, what does the VAFA D3 community think about the amnesty on player payments? Will any clubs admit that they have transgressed? Can any transgressors take the chance that VAFA already has evidence and not put their hands up? What is the likelihood that VAFA has, or can obtain, evidence of payments having been made to players? Is the amnesty a good thing? It seems that every season rumours circulate that so-and-so a player is being paid, or that such-and-such a club is paying players....

Well I'll get things started then, Prahran Assumption have been sneaking along ok with reasonable numbers on the track.

Have 4 practice games scheduled against the School 1st & 2nd 18 on May 6, then practice matches v Williamstown, Kew and Latrobe to come.

Always circumspect at this stage of the year, but we'll be hoping to be competitive in every game we play and see where that leaves us at the end of the day.

Who are other clubs playing in the upcoming weeks?

Hoping to be competitive? One would hope after dropping to D3 and allegedly aligning with the strongest football school in the world, you would be competitive in D3?

I wouldn't exactly call that expectations inflation

Re: Amnesty on player payments.

So, what does the VAFA D3 community think about the amnesty on player payments? Will any clubs admit that they have transgressed? Can any transgressors take the chance that VAFA already has evidence and not put their hands up? What is the likelihood that VAFA has, or can obtain, evidence of payments having been made to players? Is the amnesty a good thing? It seems that every season rumours circulate that so-and-so a player is being paid, or that such-and-such a club is paying players....

Any football club administration that has paid players, and who are still in D3 should be sacked.

I take that back, the penalty should be that the administration are forced to continue running the guilty club for a period of not less than 5 years.

Re: Amnesty on player payments.

Any football club administration that has paid players, and who are still in D3 should be sacked.

I take that back, the penalty should be that the administration are forced to continue running the guilty club for a period of not less than 5 years.

Rooster I heard you were getting $100 per drop kick in a final series. Is that not true?

Have been away for a while is Rhombotis a starter and rumour has it the Whelan boys are likely starters, will bolster a lack lustre midfield?

Have been away for a while is Rhombotis a starter and rumour has it the Whelan boys are likely starters, will bolster a lack lustre midfield?
Rhombotis is a 50% chance of playing while the Whelan boys have not been seen yet.PIKEY IS A 100% STARTER and should add some fire to the side.Is it true vegemite that EDWARDS has been in the gym all pre-season and has added a mass of muscle to that huge frame of his?

Rhombotis is a 50% chance of playing while the Whelan boys have not been seen yet.PIKEY IS A 100% STARTER and should add some fire to the side.Is it true vegemite that EDWARDS has been in the gym all pre-season and has added a mass of muscle to that huge frame of his?

Bigger Older Slower the new club motto>?

How is Pikey looking himself then? Been a while for him but some with that experience should fit in at D3 level you would of thought...... Maybe a stint up forward where he doesn't have to chase a young fella around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back