D3 Division 3 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

enough of this NB and JOCs chat... clash hasn;t even happened yet and I for one do not care. Moondogs go down like cat piss and I'm more of horse fan anyway.

I've been out of touch recently and can't quite get back into it. Here to connect with my roots and the community that has brought me such joy. Please take this post as myy personal journal.

Went down to Albert Park on the weekend and after skipping a shank in the bathroom I managed to gulp down one of the great drops off tap in the Celtic club known as Powerhose . Gee what a view they have there, no wonder they've shown up this season. Must be easier to play in front of that over the cobwebbed club house of swinburne. not to sure about the porktress. Great club and the disco ball defiantly kindered my damaged spirit.

Anyhow, looking into the future now. With roughly 1/3 of the season left - lets discuss our rolling div 3 team of the year. Don't be afraid to throw both seniors and reserves into the mix.

BL
View attachment 2049413
EPIC WOLF

NB bloke in the VAFA team and 21 ruck machines. No one else worth mentioning.

I heard they keep all their moon dogs in a shipping container out the back. I would sure hate for it to go missing this weekend. I hear things like this happens around the JOCs?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Unsure champ, the only containers that come around the AP lake usually have powerhouses imports

Anyone got a Pixel 5 yet?

Anyway I heard that Canterbury are going to stack their 2s this weekend against the Richmond.
Should be a good game if that's the case.
Hope the weather holds out.

On Pixel 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Sounds like the two senior teams will be playing at 11:40 then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't feel that way about the Bulldogs in 2016.

I think the House' can go all the way in 2024.
Surely you weren't disappointed Hawthorn didn't win a another one after already winning 2013,14 and 15.

You're right house do have a fair chance but they did lose to NB and got spanked by the JOCSs

Surely you weren't disappointed Hawthorn didn't win a another one after already winning 2013,14 and 15.

You're right house do have a fair chance but they did lose to NB and got spanked by the JOCSs

Never disappointed to see the Hawks win the big one.

Yes, results so far have gone against the House. As we know finals are a different beast and I'll back them in.

What I do know is we have some serious candidates to win the flag, which will make the run home that little bit more exciting.

I heard they keep all their moon dogs in a shipping container out the back. I would sure hate for it to go missing this weekend. I hear things like this happens around the JOCs?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Looks like the moon dogs weren’t all that went missing down at the bull ring today.

Remove this Banner Ad

D3 Division 3 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back