D4 Division 4 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see Box Hill North have had an upgrade in uniform for 2012. Kotsa finally released the funds for the transition.

Good to see Box Hill North have had an upgrade in uniform for 2012. Kotsa finally released the funds for the transition.

Nice one Waz. We were hoping for the 10K Boags prize to help us out but you beat us to the punch. I suppose though, you would be needing it more for player payments up there in D3! :D

BTW, this forum has died in the ass since you went up. I guess the upside if you come back down, is things will liven up again!

All the best for the season Waz

Round 1 Tips

Box Hill North vs Chadstone - BHN to get the points against a much improved Chaddy.
Mt Lilydale vs Nth Brunswick - 'The Rams' to scrape past 'The Bulls' by 8 points.
Point Cook vs South Mornington - SM to win by 4 goals with PC coming back hard in the final term.
West Brusnwick vs Eley park - WB to pull away after half time and win by 3 goals.
Swinburne Uni vs Manningham - SU to win comfortbaly, Nick Mauran to star for SU.

Reserves: BHN, NB, SM, EP, SU

Round 1 Tips

Box Hill North vs Chadstone - BHN by 15 goals
Mt Lilydale vs Nth Brunswick - Mt Lilydale to have a large home ground advantage and run NB off their legs. 6 goals
Point Cook vs South Mornington - SM to win by 8 goals and give a few teams in the league something to think about
West Brusnwick vs Eley park - WB to win comfortably over Eley Park, locking themselves in as early club house leaders - 10 goals
Swinburne Uni vs Manningham - SU to win easily. Manningham to fall away even further than 2011. 10 goals

Box Hill North vs Chadstone - BHN, will be interesting to see if Chaddy have made any ground.
Mt Lilydale vs Nth Brunswick - Mt Lilydale's fast game style on a "newly irrigated" goat park will be to much for Brunny
Point Cook vs South Mornington - PC by 15 points. Wind to play a factor. PC 8 goals better side at home
West Brusnwick vs Eley park - Eley Park by 4 points. Israel brothers to kick 11 between them
Swinburne Uni vs Manningham - SU by 15 goals.

Box Hill North vs Chadstone - BHN, will be interesting to see if Chaddy have made any ground.
Mt Lilydale vs Nth Brunswick - Mt Lilydale's fast game style on a "newly irrigated" goat park will be to much for Brunny
Point Cook vs South Mornington - PC by 15 points. Wind to play a factor. PC 8 goals better side at home
West Brusnwick vs Eley park - Eley Park by 4 points. Israel brothers to kick 11 between them
Swinburne Uni vs Manningham - SU by 15 goals.

BHN by 45
MT by 16
PC by 2
EP by 25 with a couple of handy c grade recruits heading to play with their old school coach
Swinburne by 20 goals. Should be flag favourites but will wait until grand final day to declare them as such after last year's disasterous finish.

As a long time reader and very rare poster I am keen for next week when all teams have seen someone else and can start a bit of stirring and "analysis".
I am also keen to keep track of how well the tipping on here really goes. Looks like myself and Ruck Machine will both be on 5 after round 1...

I'd say chadstone is going suprise a few teams this year starting with BHN.
Chaddy looking much better in there training and fitness and skills looking good.

There's nothing to gain having Chadstone in round 1. You never know, one season they'll come out and win it.

1 more training session till it all begins. Teams will be selected. Hearts will be broken. Excitement at training will be at an all time high.

God I love football

My round 1 selections are West Brunswick by 26 Pts over Eley Park,
Mt Lilydale by 41 Pts over North Brunswick,
Box Hill by 55 Pts over Chadstone,
Swinburne Uni 75 Pts over Manningham and to become flag Favourites,
Point Cook by 22 Pts at home over Sth Mornington.
Good luck to everyone and hope no serious injuries, bring it on.

Good to see chaddy have a real go at it against box hill north today! Much improved team from last few seasons! Along way to go but they are on the right track! Interesting results today I wouldn't have picked point cook to lose by that much against the tigers, but footy is a funny game!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great round 1, big winners were Sth Mornington away to Point Cook, Eley Park over West Brunswick whilst Mt Lilydale and North Brunswick had a great contest all day. Lets get D4 rocking, any standouts from the games played today, best players etc.

Saw BHN v Chad, if the umpires give any votes to Chad players in the league voting they should give it away.

In saying that it was Tugger so he might have thought he was umpiring hockey rather than footy - he does get confused...........:rolleyes:

Great start to the "D4" season......... Three different players kicking over 10 goals.
Swinburnes's B. Mason, Mt lilydayle's M. Hampton, Box Hill North's D. Penny .
Is the big forward coming back to the game??

Great start to the "D4" season......... Three different players kicking over 10 goals.
Swinburnes's B. Mason, Mt lilydayle's M. Hampton, Box Hill North's D. Penny .
Is the big forward coming back to the game??

D.Penny not really a "big" forward, but that is some good kicking.

Looks like there could be a large gap between top and bottom teams?

How can PC have so many resources and access to kids but still be so poor? Coaching? Location?

I see a clearance has been put in for Bill Irving back to West Brunswick. He is an absolute gun and going by their weekend result, they need him.

How can PC have so many resources and access to kids but still be so poor? Coaching? Location?

I heard PC knocked of Albert Park in a Praccy Match ... maybe South Mornington and just very very good????

I heard PC knocked of Albert Park in a Praccy Match ... maybe South Mornington and just very very good????

Praccy match form??? plus AP are tipped to be near the bottom this year?? Maybe SM are just that good but must be a huge concern for the PC boys early in the year...

I see a clearance has been put in for Bill Irving back to West Brunswick. He is an absolute gun and going by their weekend result, they need him.

Easily the best player in D4 the year they won the flag. And unless I'm mistaken he wouldn't be all that old would he?

Swinburnes's B. Mason, Big forward? or small?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back