D4 Division 4 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I heard a whisper that West Brunswick are well off the mark for 2012. I saw the results from last year and they were poor.

Is Shanan Monagle suiting up this year?? Can anyone confirm the whisper??

Correct Bingle, The juniors right through from 9's to 18's are still wrfl. So they will be getting re registered as ammos.
The FAZ comments about his so called lack of game plan. Ive never seen him coach but have heard it maybe isnt his strongest point. But Point cook would not be too worried at this stage. He is a good face for the club and a good people person. For point cook its more about building a strong club from the bottom before they rise up the grades. Going up too quick could end in floggings and demotion which might scare juniors away from flowing through into the senior group. But it is time they won a final and 2013 push for a premiership. Good luck to all teams.

This is the issues with clubs trying to move up grades, without a strong game plan you will just not get anywhere. You may have a year of good players and pinch a GF but the minute you go up you will struggle / most of the decent players will not play for a team without a strong game plan (even in D4). Look at Monash best game plan I have seen in D4 up to D2 in 2 years, maybe Faz should be the Footy manager and not the coach? (good luck to all teams except South Mornington)

I heard a whisper that West Brunswick will be very poor this season.

I drove past their training the other day and they had poor numbers and poor drills and skills.

It appears that they will fall well short of the mark again this year.

I;m told st johns will strong this year. Can these whispers be confirmed??

I drove past their training the other day and they had poor numbers and poor drills and skills.

So is it a wisper or did you see it and picked up on bad drills / skills by driving past must have been a very slow drive??

Couldn't agree more. how can anyone tell anything from "driving past" a pre-season training session. Sounds like he may be from Brunswick way and is throwing up a smoke screen.

As for game plan - cosmo is right. No matter what skill level you are at a good team will beat a few good players every time.

i can't wait for footy to start...

in his defence
have any of you ever driven down park ave in the middle of peak hour?

but as someone who saw them go around last yr the ones were okay only got relegated in round 18 by 11th upsetting 8th.
as for there 2's pretty much if your struggling dont even bother rocking up & wasting your time. they beat the 2's premiership side in round 18 by 10 goals

Ladder prediction D4

1 - Mt Lilydale
2 - West Bruns
3 - Swinburne
4 - South Morning
5 - Eley Park
6 - Point Cook
7 - Box Hill Nth
8 - Nth Brunswick
9 - Manningham
10 - Chadstone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1 -west Brunswick
2 - swinbourne
3 - point cook
4 - box hill nth
5 - sth Mornington
6 - mt lilydale
7 -nth Brunswick
8 -manningham
9 - eley park
10 - chadstone

1 - Mt Lilydale
2 - W Brunswick
3 - S Mornington
4 - Swinburne
5 - E Park
6 - P Cook
7 - Manningham
8 - N Brunswick
9 - Chadstone
10 - BHN

W Brunswick & Mt Lilydale only loss throughout the season against each other away.

1 - Mt Lilydale
2 - W Brunswick
3 - S Mornington
4 - Swinburne
5 - E Park
6 - P Cook
7 - Manningham
8 - N Brunswick
9 - Chadstone
10 - BHN

W Brunswick & Mt Lilydale only loss throughout the season against each other away.

For the fun of it
Swinburne
South Mornington
Point Cook
Eley Park
North Brunswick
West Brunswick
Mt Lilydale
Chadstone
BHN
Manningham

For the fun of it
Swinburne
South Mornington
Point Cook
Eley Park
North Brunswick
West Brunswick
Mt Lilydale
Chadstone
BHN
Manningham

Interesting.

Chadstone - 3-4 out & no in's but they're going to all of a sudden start winning games. Organic improvement. Sounds like dung to me.

Eley Park - a number of players leaving & nothing coming in.

Overall it seems like a very quiet year on the D4 player meat market apart from South Mornington & Point Cook. Or are the permits just later coming in?

Point Cook will smash it this year or next. They will have so much depth by then.

Jeremy Bourke suggested to me a while back that the VAFA expects them to be in C grade by the end of the decade. Well, they're off to a slow start...

Just noticed long time Demon Luke Penn's younger brother's transfer from Melburnians has been denied. I hope they get it through, he's a very handy midfielder from all reports.

1. Box Hill North
2. West Brunswick
3. Swinburne
4. South Mornington
5. Eley Park
6. Mt Lilydale
7. Point cook
8. North Brunswick
9. Chadstone
10. Manningham

Just noticed long time Demon Luke Penn's younger brother's transfer from Melburnians has been denied. I hope they get it through, he's a very handy midfielder from all reports.

Haha well done Waz, His transfer will be sorted out over the next couple days which is great for the Box Hill North Football club.

He will do very well for the club.

Watch this space :)

Terrific pickup. An A Grade midfielder who was touted as one of the more promiment recruits for Old Melburnians last season. I have no idea how he went?

Terrific pickup. An A Grade midfielder who was touted as one of the more promiment recruits for Old Melburnians last season. I have no idea how he went?

He will do very well at D4 Level mate :), Any player coming from a grade like that should do well I am tipping :). But all in all the club is very great full that he is playing for us.

And he started off very well, but got injured, having said that he is going very nicely at the moment :0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back