D4 Division 4 Section 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Careful Kotsa, sounds like this Penn character is just baiting blokes, started on Waz and his recruits and how he got them, now starting to talk of info from sources within your club. Just looking he has just joined Big Footy and prob just trying to provoke people, i get a picture in my head he is just some little yappy bloke, prob a public servant with nothing better to do.

yeah watch out Kotsa! I am baiting people! Yep correct Woofie i am a public servant with nothing better to do with myself!

Careful Kotsa, sounds like this Penn character is just baiting blokes, started on Waz and his recruits and how he got them, now starting to talk of info from sources within your club. Just looking he has just joined Big Footy and prob just trying to provoke people, i get a picture in my head he is just some little yappy bloke, prob a public servant with nothing better to do.

Same old every year. Keep pressing them and they start getting sensitive, then become aggressive and eventually become abusive.

yeah watch out Kotsa! I am baiting people! Yep correct Woofie i am a public servant with nothing better to do with myself!

Penn, why no posts in whatever the league that Rye plays in thread? Only posts in the D4 thread in your short time on BF. You'd think that you'd perhaps have your two bobs worth in that thread if what you claim is true. I have no issues with you having a yarn in here though and spreading gossip like a wild fire but I don't believe your claim that you're affiliated with Rye.

:thumbsu:

So the internal expectation for this year within Richmond Central is a grand final appearance at the very least.

This correct Waz?

Stand up & identify yourself if your club doesn't (possibly with the exception of Chadstone who'd I'd imagine would be happy to get through the year with at least 1-2 wins).

Anyway - as you were boys - some good banter going on! (Not quite a public servant, but still looking to squeak through a Friday afternoon until beer o'clock.)

Penn, why no posts in whatever the league that Rye plays in thread? Only posts in the D4 thread in your short time on BF. You'd think that you'd perhaps have your two bobs worth in that thread if what you claim is true. I have no issues with you having a yarn in here though and spreading gossip like a wild fire but I don't believe your claim that you're affiliated with Rye.

:thumbsu:

Because i havn't got any comments to make in regards to Football down Rye way! I enjoy making comments in this league! I am glad that you have no issues with me making comments Norfolk otherwise i would have to stop i spose. Besides i am not hurting anyones felling's. I havn't even picked on Ruckmachine yet! i mean who call's them self that anyway. If he is that much of a machine why is he playing with Box Hill North and not Rye.

Stand up & identify yourself if your club doesn't (possibly with the exception of Chadstone who'd I'd imagine would be happy to get through the year with at least 1-2 wins).

Internal being the key word. Teams like Mt Lilydale and Manningham have always been willing to talk themselves up which hasn't always endeared them to others.

Because i havn't got any comments to make in regards to Football down Rye way! I enjoy making comments in this league! I am glad that you have no issues with me making comments Norfolk otherwise i would have to stop i spose. Besides i am not hurting anyones felling's. I havn't even picked on Ruckmachine yet! i mean who call's them self that anyway. If he is that much of a machine why is he playing with Box Hill North and not Rye.

Come on Penn, let it rip!

Hopefully your insults are better then your grammar!

So the internal expectation for this year within Richmond Central is a grand final appearance at the very least.

This correct Waz?

I'd like to think that we'd have the belief that we can push for a grand final birth, I've got faith in our list however I am only speaking for myself and not for the club, I don't play footy to not try and have success.

Happy to be wrong mate, I'll stick with my opinion though! You're right that you'd have to stop making comments if I objected to it so you're in luck that I am entertained by your posts.

Internal being the key word. Teams like Mt Lilydale and Manningham have always been willing to talk themselves up which hasn't always endeared them to others.

I'm not going to trawl through the archives to find a couple of isolated issues where blokes from Manningham have talked the club up, but to say 'Manningham have always been willing to talk themselves up' is a load of bollocks.

Personally I reckon footy clubs should aspire to be hated. It generally translates to success. In saying that I hated Mt Lilydale as much as anyone. Their success last year was a bitter pill to swallow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come on Penn, let it rip!

Hopefully your insults are better then your grammar!

Y R U saying my grammar is bad 4 Ruck Machine it can be excused these days due to people writing things like Y and R and U and 4. Poor grammar comes by either bad English teacher's at Rosebud high or Facebook (being lazy when typing.)

Nice... It would be a shame to leave the d4 thread! Its a good laugh.

This correct Waz?

We aspire to play finals every year, but I'm not stupid/crazy enough to get on bigfooty and start saying we're going to win a flag.

I thought we would do well last season, we didn't. We recruited more players last that pre-season as well...

Last year at the season launch, the President of Monash told me they would win the flag. He was right. Cocky bugger!

We aspire to play finals every year, but I'm not stupid/crazy enough to get on bigfooty and start saying we're going to win a flag.

I thought we would do well last season, we didn't. We recruited more players last that pre-season as well...

Last year at the season launch, the President of Monash told me they would win the flag. He was right. Cocky bugger!

It's a long season gents, all it could take is a few injuries or lack of commitment by players and it could turn around like that!

Especially as it is looking like a VERY even year. Even Chaddy would be aiming to get a couple of wins on the board, the new coach looks to have a brought at least one pretty handy player over with him from his previous club.

Well indeed they did. Not the usual type of talk from the Gryphons. They are a good bunch over there in East Caulfield. They won some games in D3 the year they were relegated. Could expect a good season in 2010. Will be again competitive in 2011, but not too good I hope! I tipped them for their flag. Didn't expect them to get the double.:cool:

Well indeed they did. Not the usual type of talk from the Gryphons. They are a good bunch over there in East Caulfield. They won some games in D3 the year they were relegated. Could expect a good season in 2010. Will be again competitive in 2011, but not too good I hope! I tipped them for their flag. Didn't expect them to get the double.:cool:

sidewinder that was a massive call by you picking the team that dropped down to win the flag, did you go out on a limb last night too and back black caviar as well?

sidewinder that was a massive call by you picking the team that dropped down to win the flag, did you go out on a limb last night too and back black caviar as well?
Gosh you're funny! Oh sides do not split. FYI, it's not a given that relegated clubs automatically win the big prize. Methinks you take too much for granted in the batcave m8. Er..how long have the centrals been in D4?

Great practice match for both sides today down at Elgar Park.

Plenty of positives for both teams I would think.

Bobby, how is your Fullback? Looked like a broken arm/wrist.

GLENROY FC -STRONG EDFL DIV 2 Team have had a late pull out and are very keen for a Practise match this weekend. Contact Senior coach Brett Jefferies on 0438056088 will organize.

Great practice match for both sides today down at Elgar Park.

Plenty of positives for both teams I would think.

Bobby, how is your Fullback? Looked like a broken arm/wrist.

have heard he fractured his forearm, it's in plaster and apparently will know more when he goes back next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back