irish

Premiership Player
Sep 20, 2002
hobart
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NHFC demons & SH/SB sharks
hey with all these teams tanking for draft picks how about we do a deal ? you let us squeek in for a close win and we will play nice and not hurt anyone else it will be just a nice friendly training run between old friends !! what ya reckon ?

i am sure we can find you boys some nice front row seats !!hehe
anything for our good friends the saints !

After he last three beltings we've copped from your lot I'm only interested in revenge. Ensuring that the brions do not make the finals would be a nice first course of what I hope, becomes a regular occurrence.

I have bad memories of my last three trips to the Gabba, each time I have flown up expecting a different result only to be dissapointed.

I really want us to serve one up to the lions saturday, just for old times sake, if we unfortunately finish their finals campaign all the better, they are already thinking of next year anyway.

You know why we bash you in Brissie, because of the last couple of outings at Telstra Dome where the umpires served it up to you on a platter? Can't wait for Saturday night, we've got nothing to lose, no Browny, just kids and all hungry and if we lose, so what, Mad Monday comes one week earlier! ;)

just remember saints we can play rough if ya like , got nothing to loose ! but a couple more injuries and you guys will be stufffed just like us !! lets be nice and play gentle !! all we need to do is come to an arrangemwnt !! hehehe

The Urch said:
Nothing gives me pleasure than the saints getting flogged.

Its true cheats never prosper!!!!!!

stuffed.jpg

The Scott's are strange little men aren't they, strikes me as the kids at school who got picked on so much that they feel the need to go looking for trouble as a kind of 'revenge' on the school yard bullies. But i think the players wouldn't give a stuff about what happened last time the sides met, i highly doubt they care that much about eacother to get 'revenge'!

If Brisbane win, thus make the finals who does that mean misses out?? cause i may not like brisbane very much but there are a few other teams in the race that i would love to see miss out more! Shame both sides won't be at full strength, but it's not brisbane i'm waiting to get stuck into sat night, the little men in yellow/orange/white will be top of my list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont believe the Saints players are intimidated by the Lions anymore. The ********* brothers are over the hill and steroid man doesnt play anymore. Mal Michael is a girls blouse without the mongol twins backing him up and Haystack Brown is home baling the hay So even with our injuries we will whip your butts

panthers said:
I dont believe the Saints players are intimidated by the Lions anymore. The ********* brothers are over the hill and steroid man doesnt play anymore. Mal Michael is a girls blouse without the mongol twins backing him up and Haystack Brown is home baling the hay So even with our injuries we will whip your butts

And here I was not too worried about this weekend. Different venue, different teams compared to round one, thinking Saints supporters would realise two things:

1) Revenge means nothing except that you didn't win the first time round.
2) Going hell for leather wishing for a physical encounter is doing themselves no favours. Any team playing finals must have the smarts to realise that getting through round 22 with no injuries and no suspensions is paramount to a successful finals campaign.

A win or a loss, with a lot of biff and 'revenge' is a poor mans aspirations.

tapestry said:
And here I was not too worried about this weekend. Different venue, different teams compared to round one, thinking Saints supporters would realise two things:

1) Revenge means nothing except that you didn't win the first time round.
2) Going hell for leather wishing for a physical encounter is doing themselves no favours. Any team playing finals must have the smarts to realise that getting through round 22 with no injuries and no suspensions is paramount to a successful finals campaign.

A win or a loss, with a lot of biff and 'revenge' is a poor mans aspirations.

Tough, t***ies, :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

do ya a deal saints !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back